Diablo® III

Plague Bats, not allowed to critical?

How come this spell doesn't critical?
Edited by ThanhVII#1749 on 4/6/2013 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i'm presuming, that as other DoT's work, its crits do not show the yellow numbers. but still crits
Reply Quote
What Mojo said.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem... The yellow number never popup with this skill. Fix this blizz, please!
Reply Quote
me to...pls fix..
Reply Quote
Did either of you read the second post? Or just automatically post a "blizz fix this post" as mojo said... Dots don't crit with yellow numbers, but they do crit..
Reply Quote
You aren't understanding. They want them to fix it so that they do show up as yellow. People have wanted this to happen since beta, and yes, this really should be fixed.
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Jaybonaut
You aren't understanding. They want them to fix it so that they do show up as yellow. People have wanted this to happen since beta, and yes, this really should be fixed.

Maybe the lack of understanding is because the two people necroing this thread have some serious communication problems... like necroing an old thread, just saying "fix plz", and... wait for it... posting here instead of in the bug forum where it belongs.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Marruk

Maybe the lack of understanding is because the two people necroing this thread have some serious communication problems... like necroing an old thread, just saying "fix plz", and... wait for it... posting here instead of in the bug forum where it belongs.

Thanks necrobumper!
Reply Quote

Thanks necrobumper!

/facepalm

Still trying to find the support forum?
Reply Quote
*sigh*

they do Crit.

As stated above. Any DoT's do NOT show yellow numbers. Same with Haunt and a few other WD skills. Im pretty sure Rend on barbs is the same. Same Palm's DoT part. they do crit. just dont show.

FYI - the forums in the WD area are _not_ really monitored or moderated excessively - the Blues / Dev's dont read much here unless post is reported. Try posting again in the Bugs forum.
Reply Quote

Thanks necrobumper!

/facepalm

Does this mean I win?
Reply Quote

/facepalm

Does this mean I win?

At getting the last word?

Yes :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]