Diablo® III

BlackSmith: Сollapse all items

Hey, Please add it into 1.0.8. When we have more than 100 new reciepts, the list of items on weapon or armor tabs became so huge so we need to scroll it down so often f.e. to create infernal machine.

Please make it collapsed by default, or save the condition that was chosen in the last game. the same could be done for way points portal listing and for Jeweler's items.
see pic.
http://supserv.net/d3/pics/blacksmith.jpg
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Cool quality of life feedback. Thanks for posting! Passing this on. :)
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
While at it, make you able to search for patterns by crafting material. If i type in demonic essence, have filter show only crafts that use demonic essence. I don't always remember the names of the craft i'm looking for and it's a bit tedious to scroll through a massive list clicking on stuff to find it.
Reply Quote
I agree with this.
Either make it collapsed by default or allow us to choose what we want collapsed and what we want expanded and have it save that way.
Its a very small issue, but it is annoying lol
Reply Quote
On a related note: How will being able to craft out of the shared stash affect the Have Materials setting? As it reads now, there seems to be a possibility to display many available recipes because I have a whole stash of hundreds of various Rubies when I just wanted to it to display what's available based on the various Emeralds I currently have in character inventory.

Edit - grammar is hard and stuff...
Edited by Zuzax#1341 on 4/9/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nice thread! cool idea
Reply Quote
pls Lylirra could you pass on to developers to make a buff icon for deadly reach foresight in patch 1.0.8 its annoying as a monk to check whether the buff is active or not. thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
Can you also add 'Already Known' to the tooltip on the AH for recipes too? It's impossible to find out which recipes I need to learn without writing every recipe down, then looking at my BS and slowly removing them as I find I've got them learned.

The tooltip already works that way in-game, when something drops and you hover over it it will tell you if you know it or not. So please add that to the AH!
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
04/09/2013 11:41 AMPosted by MysticalOS
While at it, make you able to search for patterns by crafting material. If i type in demonic essence, have filter show only crafts that use demonic essence. I don't always remember the names of the craft i'm looking for and it's a bit tedious to scroll through a massive list clicking on stuff to find it.

I second this notion.
Reply Quote
and also make the salvage tab a multi-item tab so we can salvage multiple items in one go.
Currently, its click salvage-->click anvil-->click on item-->click Ok.

I rather click on salvage tab-->right click on items (or shift+right click for safety)-->click anvil-->click OK for confirmation.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
04/10/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Drothvader

I second this notion.

I raise you both to the third power. This would be a small, but very noticeable QoL improvement for the crafting UI. Adding the same to the Jewelcrafter wouldn't be a bad idea either, since eventually it'll start suffering like the Blacksmith does now.
Reply Quote
Great suggestion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]