Diablo® III

Error 10017: Error when creating the game?

I understand there are a lot of login issues so I'll just play Skyrim in the meantime, but anyone else getting the same issue after the authentication errors were resolved?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Knightfall,

Have you tried exiting the game entirely and restarting it? There aren't any lingering issues that I'm aware of since the auth issue was resolved.
Reply Quote
yes i have multiple times
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Ok,

I'm seeing what I can find out and letting the admins know some people are still having trouble. There's a lot playing though so it's not affecting everyone.
Reply Quote
Hopefully soon i can play.been sitting here for a few hours now
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Vapo,

Could you try the steps in this support article? I'm not seeing that many people with the problem really. It could just be corrupted cache information if you were one of those disconnected abruptly while playing earlier.
Reply Quote
I also have the same error. Here is a screenshot. http://imgur.com/bZAPaYE
Reply Quote
i tried that support artivle and im still having the same issue
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Vapo ,

Have you tried more than 1 character yet?

Could you try power-cycling your modem and/or router?
Reply Quote
Followed support article and deleted folder. Still having same issue.
Reply Quote
i cant even switch characters. as soon as i log into the game it immeidately get that error and dc
Edited by Vapo#1232 on 4/9/2013 5:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Power cycling did not work.
Reply Quote
didnt work for me either
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Could one of you try connecting to another region like EU and seeing if it happens there?
Reply Quote
i can log into the EU region
Reply Quote
Connection to Euro is fine.
Reply Quote
Iam having the same issues. I cant log into the americas but Iam able to log into the EU regions. So can anyone tell me how to log into the americas?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I just issued resets to both of your Battle.net accounts. Could you see if it made a difference in logging into the US now?
Reply Quote
im still having the same issue even after the reset
Reply Quote
I am also having the same issue. I was playing a game and was booted about 4 hours ago. Couldn't reconnect. Now I get the same error on start up and it closes D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]