Diablo® III

Error 10017: Error when creating the game?

19 Troll Warlock
I had this same error occur imediatly after making a bid in the auctionhouse and it persists after restarting diablo, and my computer. I ran the the repair tool and still no change. I can log in but cannot change character or enter/ create a game. after a post I saw earlier I thought the association with the AH might have something to do with the problem. hopefully this helps find the source of the problem.
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 11:26 PMPosted by Aramnilon
I had this same error occur imediatly after making a bid in the auctionhouse and it persists after restarting diablo, and my computer. I ran the the repair tool and still no change. I can log in but cannot change character or enter/ create a game. after a post I saw earlier I thought the association with the AH might have something to do with the problem. hopefully this helps find the source of the problem.
my situation same with you.
Reply Quote
the prob is only affecting some players....my frds are all happily wacking demons now =(

Can't even get into the main screen..lol
Edited by Ianz#6853 on 4/13/2013 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, I have the same question as well. I am in Asia server. When I enter the password there is a windows displayed error 10017. The person met error 10017 are very much, but there is not any response from Blizzard Asia Team member. So I asked for help here. Could you please resolve our problem ASAP? Some of them couldn't login the game for a whole day for the reason of error 10017. It's so inefficiency this time for Blizzard Asia Team.
Edited by Henory#3402 on 4/13/2013 12:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
does this error reside with region the ip address are in?

i'm in asia, and my asia friends face the same error,

however those people in us, don't seem to have a problem.

i could be wrong though.
Reply Quote
does this error reside with region the ip address are in?

i'm in asia, and my asia friends face the same error,

however those people in us, don't seem to have a problem.

i could be wrong though.

ignore this.
Reply Quote
dude can't be my asia frds has no problems at all.
Reply Quote
I have had the same error 10017 message since yesterday. Have any of the previous posters had the problem resolved, and if so how?
Reply Quote
nope...i am still bugging the support...noi reply from them
Reply Quote
24 hours,problem still there
Reply Quote
this problem is still on for me as well. zzz.
Reply Quote
anyone else still having this problem?
Reply Quote
same..no resolution yet. Support has no answers too....this is seriously bad....=(
Reply Quote
I just called Blizzard support and the advice they have provided (delete cache, reset router and delete/reinstall) has worked for some, but not for all. The techie guys are now looking into the problem so I guess we just need to wait until they come up with a resolution. I will update if there is any success.
Reply Quote
i did the above steps, but didn't work for me.
Reply Quote
still no update??? wow...just a tinker...will account restoration helps? like just before the latest maintenance...it happens just right after the maintenance
Edited by Ianz#6853 on 4/13/2013 4:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1 to the thread...in US and followed blizzard suggestion to uninstall/reinstall and still no dice
Reply Quote
sweet lord. when will this be resolved.
Reply Quote
Error 74 and Error 395000 here! Arg! Please fix!
Reply Quote
i am seriously in doubt if anyone from Blizzard is looking at this as priorty =( it's been 2 days for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]