Diablo® III

Error 10017: Error when creating the game?

Just started for me an hour ago... great. Just great.

It's a bit disheartening to work for two weeks building an amazing upgrade to your character, and on the first night you want to do a test run, literally minutes after equipping your last piece of gear...

This.

Good job Blizzard, good job.
Reply Quote
i am allso having this error on eu servers error (10017) unable to create party any help ?
Reply Quote
Idd , it would be nice
Reply Quote
After the nice little authentication breakdown, i seem to run into another issue.
I was in a party with a friend of mine when the "crash of the auth" happened and now when i try to logg in i get "Failed to create own party error 10017".

Read the other posts about reainstalling and what not but nothing of those advises seems to have worked very well.

Anyone have any idea ?
Reply Quote
View profile

i am also having this error on eu servers error (10017) any help????
Reply Quote
Me too, I just installed the game, on my new computer, ready to play, then this error pops up...

Geez... read through this thread, none of the solutions worked, guess I'll have to submit a ticket
Reply Quote
Same here.
I tried delete cache, even I reinstalled D3 and still am having same error 10017???
Reply Quote
I need a help error 10017
Read the other posts but nothing of those advises worked.
Please help me??
Reply Quote
ahh i think i wasted £45 on this game =( such a dissapointment
Reply Quote
hmm still getting error 10017 error to create party just after log in screen HELP PLEASE
Reply Quote
Same problem here"error 10017". I've tried reinstalling files and clear cache, nothing helped.
Reply Quote
:@ i dnt understand this it let me in on asia not on eu :S
Reply Quote
Mine worked all of a sudden earlier today.. Strange.

Good luck to whoever still has this issue
Reply Quote
Just started getting ERROR 10017. Tryed deleting the Cache folder resetting, power cycling etc. HELP!
Reply Quote
error on creating game?? I wanna play!!!
Reply Quote
Just received these same errors myself this morning...no blue responses for 7 pages!?!
Reply Quote
yep ive had the 10017 for 5 days now and have been contacting customer support 2 times a day and still nothing
Reply Quote
this is what customer support told me the "BLUE" cant fix this issue its a dev problem and that's the team working on it the dev techs so were at there mercy so maybe at Christmas time we can play hopfully don't jinx it or it will be longer
Reply Quote
do a repair tool and its fixed for me now i can play game again no need to delete anything
Reply Quote
yep that doesn't work for me I still get error 10017 ive tried clearing the cashe then repairing that then deleting the d3dbug file and still nothing ive even reinstalled the game twice and still nothing I always get the error
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]