Diablo® III

Why is flashing monster damage still around.

Please give those of us with sore eyes the option to remove flashing monster damage, its extremely irritating especially with 4 player parties. If effects/flashing mobs could be toned down a lot of us would be grateful.

A quick note on possible improvements that I would love,

Some sort of horde mode. It would be a lot of fun and might give people another reason to log on.

What I had in mind was something like an endless waves of monsters that increase in density and type/power, engaged after taking down a new boss/uber or even existing bosses/ubers that ends when everyone in the party dies or even when the last man is left standing on the end game Diablo encounter. This could encourage boss encounters since the possibility of Diablo or other bosses actually dropping something makes fighting them more appealing. And multilayer play is encouraged if the second (end game) option is implemented.

Lastly
From a visual perspective it would be nice to have an option to edit how legendaries look that goes further than dyes. Perhaps the ability to go into an editor where you can adjust sliders to change colors of items, the cost being a brim and a drop from a new boss encounter? maybe a silly one put into whimsyshire??. If OLD games like armored core had the ability to personalize avatars there is no reason why a game like diablo cannot incorporate such a feature. Even the option to change a characters skin color/hairstyle would be amusing.
Reply Quote
oh come on.. nobody? everyone must be too busy crying over other classes.
Reply Quote
What is flashing monster damage?
Reply Quote
Its when you are fighting monsters and they flash white and such, this game looks like a strobe light and its extremely irritating if you want to play for more than an hour.
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Superflu
Its when you are fighting monsters and they flash white and such, this game looks like a strobe light and its extremely irritating if you want to play for more than an hour.

Interesting.

I play for several hours at a time and I'm still not sure what you're seeing. So either I just don't notice it/it doesn't bother me, or there's something wrong with your system and this is not supposed to be happening?
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Alexander

Interesting.

I play for several hours at a time and I'm still not sure what you're seeing. So either I just don't notice it/it doesn't bother me, or there's something wrong with your system and this is not supposed to be happening?

It also happens to your character if you hit something with RD with a DoT, like Locust Swarm.

I agree the visual effect is dated and annoying. Reminds me of playing an Atari game.
Reply Quote
It's fine and hardly noticeable to most people.

You might have a problem with it but they can't create endless options and combinations of effects for every known ailment on Earth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]