Diablo® III

Lost Connection Input Limit Reached

Same here. Would be nice to get a blue response as to how long the servers will be down.
Reply Quote
first time having this problem...cant connect..been trying for half hour to log in...keep getting Lost Connection Input Limit Reached....whats going on tonight...Never had this problem before
Reply Quote
according to my support ticket... they're having trouble with their log in servers
Reply Quote
same problem did the server crash or what
Reply Quote
i can log into europe and asian with no prob. its just the americas realm.
Reply Quote
it must be dos type thing going on, someone is bombarding server with new characters is my best guess.

well not some 1 but some 1000000
Edited by RDDaddy#1664 on 4/13/2013 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Input limit reached...americas servers. Worst week for availability in a long time.
Reply Quote
a rash of DDOS attacks have been going on all throughout the webs. wouldnt doubt if this is one.
Reply Quote
yeah i agree to the bad week thing, i have lost 2 hard core chars this week, to stuff i cannot explain

*have lost two in 6 MONTHS previous
Edited by RDDaddy#1664 on 4/13/2013 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
UPDATE!!
still can't login. That is all.
Reply Quote
No BLUE POST yet? cmon blizz are you guys waiting for this to get till page 10 in replies with the same problem?!!!!
Reply Quote
same here, canada
Reply Quote
Glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem.
Reply Quote
Same here. The server status says everything is ok, must be in our imaginations!
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569329527
Reply Quote
This is why they should make a patch for an offline mode..
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 09:04 PMPosted by halfextreme
This is why they should make a patch for an offline mode..

+1 fully agreed
Reply Quote
You can tell how many people are on the servers roughly by how many different types of currency in the AH..
Reply Quote
Id love to see the poop storm that would occur when the hacked and modded accounts are instantly P100 and have perfect rolled every item and the qq is so abundant that people drown in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]