Diablo® III

Login Issues - AU

Anyone got login issues, can put authenticator code in but cant retrieve hero list..
Reply Quote
been like this for a couple of hours, i'm giving up for the day. Got better things to do than sitting at the computer with my thumb up my a$$ waiting for servers to cfome back online.
Reply Quote
They are preforming a server update now to fix the problem.. they said try again soon
Reply Quote
I'm guessing it's a good sign that I can't even connect to the server any more now, maybe they're installing the update now.
Reply Quote
seems be allot of downtime these days, and pings in AU with lag are up and down, not my isp tried on two separate links.
Reply Quote
Ye no worries just give it abit. Been like this for more than an hour go watch a movie or something while you wait. Should be back up when you get back. For those who can't wait just change your region asia and eur still seem to be working.
Reply Quote
yea same , can't get hero's for last few hours , now game says server down but web site says it's up, i tryed logg asia sever ..no problems ...seams just americana's server with problem , i also tryed the self repair ...no good
Reply Quote
i wanna play................ has anyone kept count how many downtime we had for the week?
Reply Quote
it really is annoying this week im in adelaide and always down
there also so many duped items in ah now for real money its getting to be a joke
4 of the same efs and like 5 of the best amy u can get barb 6 x 250.00 each
Reply Quote
i wanna play................ has anyone kept count how many downtime we had for the week?

I know, I was only able to properly play one time this week. Every other night I was halfway through something when the message popped up "Server shutting down in 15 minutes". Thanks!
I can understand they force you to be online to play so they can stay on top of piracy, but this is just getting very annoying.
Reply Quote
Ok you people just need to chill the &^#9 out ok, It's not just because you are aussie and awesome or any thing... and like one person said befor, shut up.
Reply Quote
Ok you people just need to chill the &^#9 out ok, It's not just because you are aussie and awesome or any thing... and like one person said befor, shut up.

read what i said again, and tell me when i said anything bout fking aussies? The feeling of wanting to play is universal, and when there are 2 full threads of ppl talking bout down time in general discussion, i dont see how having 1 page of it in the aussie forum warrant ur kind of fking tone.
Reply Quote
It might be reason to buy the play station 4 to play Diablo 3 as apparently you don't have to be connected to a server to play
Reply Quote
aawww was looking forward to a few beers and some diablo... owell footy is on
Reply Quote
Price of items are crazy now in auction house going back to what someone said before. Since its bumped to 2 billion you cant afford to buy squat, no good drops unless your hitting high MP. My best drop in about 600 hours play total sold for about 10 mil gold
Reply Quote
hmmmmm if it is authentication server, does that mean if we take off the authenticator we can get in? anyone here without an authenticator?
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Daymo
It might be reason to buy the play station 4 to play Diablo 3 as apparently you don't have to be connected to a server to play

Was gonna pick it up anyway! PS4!
Reply Quote
I just logged in then so should be all good now guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]