Diablo® III

Stuttering issue still not resolved?

I've been away from Diablo 3 since about June last year as I simply refused to play it until Blizzard ironed out the crippling performance issues, I come back expecting all fine and dandy, what do I get?
Nothing but constant stuttering every 2 seconds, with every attack I try and make=Stutter, With every NPC I click=Stutter, I can't even move from a-b Without dropping to 1 FPS somewhere in-between.

Now this is unacceptable after a nearly a year since release, Now yes I've been through al the forums a thousand times in the last day looking for a solution, some helped, But not enough, they just reduced the stuttering a tiny bit, but it's still present and still very irritating.

I know for a fact that this isn't a problem on my end, as I can Run Torchlight 2 and Path Of Exile fine, at 60FPS, No Stuttering whatsoever, and yet Diablo, which to be fair to it, isn't a much better looking game than Torchlight 2, has these crippling performance issues.

Rant over, I guess I'm just disappointed in Blizzard, But what I really want is to get my £45 worth out of this game as I've been unable to play it since purchase, Is there ANYTHING I can do to fix this?

Specs
Intel Core i3 3.4Ghz Dual Core
Asus Nvidia GTS450 1GB(Smartdoctor already uninstalled)
Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card
Windows 8 64-Bit

My Native resolution is 1920x1200, But even running the game at 800x600 doesn't resolve the stuttering, which again points to it not being my CPU or GPU. I by far meet the minimum specifications for this game, This should not be happening!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Edited by Vorlox#2568 on 4/15/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
post your d3prefs (in the documents folder)
and your d3debug (in the diablo 3 install folder)

make sure to pute code tags on each one using the "pre" button.

edit: another thing to add that helps out is your DXDiag information.
Edited by Morogoth#1321 on 4/17/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]