Diablo® III

Bored out of my skull

The games pace is terrible.

Playing Act 3 again... sigh

1 drop, was a terrible role like it is 99% of the time something drops.

Auction House? ... i dont want to play AH, i want to play Diablo.

ok ok... i feel better now.
Reply Quote
most games aren't designed to be played continually and exclusively for a year. it frightens me that people think that they are. if you get bored, play something else for a while. find a good FPS or RTS, get a change of pace. even if you think diablo is the greatest game ever (which I doubt based on your post) it will get old eventually.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Keltest
most games aren't designed to be played continually and exclusively for a year. it frightens me that people think that they are. if you get bored, play something else for a while. find a good FPS or RTS, get a change of pace. even if you think diablo is the greatest game ever (which I doubt based on your post) it will get old eventually.
This

04/17/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Time2Kill
most games aren't designed to be played continually and exclusively for a year.

ummmmm yes they are.
lol no they are not 90% of the games out there u play no more than 5 hours. The only ones that are playable for longer are COD games and a few pc games
Reply Quote
release the patch already
Reply Quote
In Aug 2011 blizzard announced a bunch of things for D3, all of these things were obviously bad for the game and blizzards reasons for them were hilarious. Blizzard sold out, went for maximum profits over making the best game possible, and that's why D3 is the worst blizzard game ever made.

Best thing you can do is to not buy anything from them again, but lets face it... D3 Exp is still going to sell many million copies. :(
Reply Quote
Best thing you can do is to not buy anything from them again, but lets face it... D3 Exp is still going to sell many million copies. :(

Sadly you're right.

I mean if you honestly like D3, buying the xpac isn't a big deal at all I guess. Most people who can find every reason to hate D3 however will of course buy the xpac without a second guess, then complain up and down about every issue. It's like they haven't learned their lesson yet; but if you have infinite money, I guess it's hard to learn such a lesson...

TLDR: Complaining gets little done when you keep throwing money at a greedy developer...
Reply Quote
The games pace is terrible.

Playing Act 3 again... sigh

1 drop, was a terrible role like it is 99% of the time something drops.

Auction House? ... i dont want to play AH, i want to play Diablo.

ok ok... i feel better now.

you are going to be beat to death by d3fanboys
Reply Quote
This game needs a patch with new content every 2 days like POE. No more excuses Blizz, get on it.

If 18 amateur developers can do it, im sure your team can too.
Reply Quote
if the game was designed to be play for more than a year. why are the devs still putting effort in to patch things up to make it better. This game is dead bored now, what the devs are improving is not going to fix the current boredness of the game, i personally feel its more for the expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]