Diablo® III

Help out a noob!

I don't have time to play Diablo too much, but I come on these forums and read about how to make monks good, and yet mine seems to be getting worse and worse... I use to have around 50k health, then I realized that I need to start focusing more on damage... now I got my damage around 50k and my health dropped... I recently switched to a 2h set up that I'm liking because it seems like I'm doing way better with it, but I'm still not where I need to be. I want to break 100k dps and want a comfortable ~35k health. Any tips? Where do your guys' eye go first when you look at a piece of gear? what are some key amounts that I should be looking for? (ie. 150 dex or more...)
Reply Quote
bump. Any ideas guys??
Reply Quote
Ok let's start with what's your budget to work with I might have some items that would help greatly add me in game and we can chat
Reply Quote
Ok, I'll try to get on tonight an add you. I just kind of found out about the 1.0.7 recipes, and found out how to get the hellfire ring. So I've been working on that. I don't have much gold currently, but when I "farm" I can get about 500,000 - 600,000 gold an hour...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]