Diablo® III

Comparing AH items to your own gear

I could be wrong but i remember reading about something you can download so when you are looking on the AH for potential items to buy you can compare them to your own gear rather than buying them and being disappointed. I know and have looked and D3UP.com and i know i can input certain stats to determine if an item is an upgrade or not, but i was wondering if there is anything else i can use that doesn't require me alt-tabbing for hours on end.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Link the item to yourself.

Open a public channel or link the item to someone on your friendlist.

I.E shift click the item while you are typing to someone. Leave AH and go in game.

Sorted.
Reply Quote
o wow. very simple idea. thanks!
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Cayzer
Open a public channel or link the item to someone on your friendlist.

You don't need to do that. Just link it in your chat window to no recipient... it will say that it's not a valid chat client or something, but you can go back into game and still click on the item to compare stats. At least this way, you don't have to spam someone else's chat window.

FWIW, it's a quick and dirty way of doing it, but I'd always rather do d3up.com for a final check, so that I can see real impact on EHP and DPS numbers (and check out effects of emeralds vs. ruby, etc).

04/03/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Metrohulk
but i was wondering if there is anything else i can use that doesn't require me alt-tabbing for hours on end.

Get a second monitor. :) I have a two-monitor set up and it's AWESOME! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]