Diablo® III

How to AH like a boss. Top secret revealed...

Don't flip things when tired.

Vile Wards. Less than 10 secs to go. No bids at 500k. And a ridiculous buyout at 500m. Manvan gonna make an easy 10m here.

Puts bid in window, ready to pounce at 2 seconds. Surely unnecessary with no bids, but I am what I am. Somehow close bid window, reopen, clicks Buy Now.

Clicks Buy Now.

BUY NOW.

BUY NOW

Do I cancel it? No, I confirm it. I'm watching my hand and cursor dive on the button. Brain is screaming NONONONONO. But the penalties for being a flipper are that all movements are automated. Watch finger press mouse button in slow motion, fade to black.

So yeah. Got a killer VW for sale. Absolute GFG. Only 750m, hit me up in game.

In the meantime, I might go over to General and qq about it. Call for an AH nerf, refuse to accept responsibilty, and call people who disagree with me n00bs. Seems like de rigueur over there. Wish me luck.
Edited by manvan#1853 on 4/6/2013 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Clicked like for great justice! :o
Reply Quote
Lol, this reminds me of about 6 months ago. I made the mistake of being tired and drunk on the RMAH. Yeah, that's a bad idea. Don't do that kids. :P
Reply Quote
ouch! 500 mill! i've never even had that much at once ever.

i've been playing since launch day and my biggest sale ever was a lacuni at 120 million
Reply Quote
Troll Level 1 now live.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569147657#1

Let's see what happens.
Reply Quote
Manvan,

I posted in your troll thread.

I'm now sponsoring the Help Save Manvan Fund.

Time for all the people he's helped to step up and help him.

Hit me up in game late US Eastern time tonight and I will give you a couple 100 million gold.

Your reward for helping others on the forum.
Reply Quote
hahahahah look what you started over there!

good stuff! that thing is going to be pages and pages long!
Reply Quote
It's an interesting demographic over in General. I'm not surprised by people calling me out for being a tool, but I'm genuinely surprised there is support there too.

Cheers skywalker, but my reward is getting to revel in my own stupidity. ;)

It's kind of great to screw up in epic enough proportions to laugh. I'm still shaking my head. But we'll see how far we can take it - if we can get a fund and a petition going, I'll give a million to everyone who posts in the thread. Or maybe I'll say I will, then complain how everyone and Blizz is trying to rip me off. :)
Reply Quote
5 million says i can steer the conversation to religion vs science!

5 mill bonus if i can get someone to be compared to hitler!

hahahaha j/k, i'm too lazy
Reply Quote
I'll take one of those bets.
Reply Quote
sigh...sorry to hear that manvan....I once forgot a "0" at the end of an item i was selling...so instead of 300 mill, it was 30...and of course it sold almost immediately. I learned that day lol

All those expert computer programmers over at Blizzard and they can't spend 5 minutes to add commas so we can actually see what we are pricing an item at....its lazy...just lazy
Reply Quote
awwwwww topic has been deleted! dammit, was gonna go kick it up a notch!
Reply Quote
I didn't catch it in time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]