Diablo® III

Softcore is fail... Hardcore is the way to go!

I just ran all 5 classes to 60 on HC at the same time, without a single DC. /cheer (Not multiboxing, but like 10 levels each, one at a time.) Public games, or have a buddy or two to play with help against DC's.

Kinda gives me the feeling of being a noob all over again, and drops might actually be useful. Found a couple legs, though crappy ones. Much more fun than SC, but risky. Just play a class you like to play so if you do die, you don't mind leveling it up again.
Reply Quote
@Xane, nice! keep it up and I wish you good luck on your hc advanture in prospecting and endulging in fun and excitement from knowing that any moment can be your last.
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 03:38 AMPosted by NeLLy
@Xane, nice! keep it up and I wish you good luck on your hc advanture in prospecting and endulging in fun and excitement from knowing that any moment can be your last.

Oh man a few scares already in inferno act 2, poor squishy-ish DH. LOL I see a vortex and run for the hills.
Reply Quote
hahahaha, I hear you man... my heart pounds everytime I see icebombs flutter the screen w/ arcane + molten... lol
Reply Quote
Feel free to send me a friend invite (Anyone).. you can join me in act-3 farming mp 1 if you want.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 4/10/2013 3:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 08:32 AMPosted by jonclau
While kind of true... what it really requires is a different mindset.

This is definitely true. My HC WD is not very well geared, and I am deathly afraid of vortex hehehe. I don't think I really have the stomach to keep on playing HC once my char dies, but it is really fun to kind of start over with nothing, and my main goal is just to kill inferno diablo with him. It's definitely worth checking out HC even if you don't plan on playing it as your 'main' mode of play.
Reply Quote
Feel free to send me a friend invite... you can join me in act-3 farming mp 1 if you want.

Eh, not sure I'm good enough for mp1 quite yet, only like 40k dps. And at Inferno Belial, he scares me a little too. =P Friend req sent anyway.
Edited by Xane#1263 on 4/10/2013 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
HC are only for geeks who take this game TOO seriously.
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 03:46 AMPosted by Xane
Eh, not sure I'm good enough for mp1 quite yet, only like 40k dps. And at Inferno Belial, he scares me a little too. =P

My barbarian is pure tank and I do 80,000 dmg buffed and I can do mp 5 solo, so you do high enough damage for mp1 inferno... just make sure you have 50k-80k life 600ar+ as high defense as you can get and you will be perfectly fine by playing safe and careful.
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 03:47 AMPosted by Xuu
HC are only for geeks who take this game TOO seriously.

Someones a chicken...
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 03:47 AMPosted by Xuu
HC are only for geeks who take this game TOO seriously

If I may ask.... what are you??? it seems to me (After Trolling your Profile) that you are a softcore Nerd and take softcore way to serious even with no death penalties.

!~Troll~~something~~else~!

BTW its not "Hc are" but "Hc is" (Don't mean to be a smart a$$ but you inspired me to be one)
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 4/10/2013 3:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 08:03 AMPosted by NoD
i would like to play Hardcore but my ping is 200 plus lag spikes

Me 2, and it annoys me. WTF couldn't blizzard have better server support for regions like Oceania? its ridiculously greedy.
Reply Quote
@Mike and NoD @ Blizzard sry to hear but hopefully blizzard makes the change and fixes the (Disconnection Death issue) but dieng due to a lag spike they cant do anything about. Either way the Disconnect Death issue needs to be addressed by blizzard but I guess more important issues are on the table atm.
Reply Quote
Softcore is fail.... Hardcore is the way to go.... a lot more fun and you actually have to have skill to play and you focus on a lot more then damage only. There is no Rmah either, yes if you have bad connection you wont make it anyway but this will be fixed soon by blizzard well atleast it was mentioned, I my self have lost 2 chars to connection but that's ok... only makes you work harder next time around. In hardcore your fun stays a lot longer then it does in softcore.

A lot less Credit card accounts on hardcore then there is on softcore and I like to play legit without using real money so hc fits me right.

HC>SC all day long, thoughts?

I play SC, so i can avoid the over-opinionated people like yourself. Have your hero complex somewhere else :D

/edit Typo
Edited by Nalianna#1871 on 4/10/2013 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I play SC, so i can aviod the over-opinionated people like yourself. Have your hero complex somewhere else :D

one day you will receive the hc urge to play it. or atleast give it a try... just watch~~

Hc is great way to test your self and keep you on your toes with more fun due to any moment or second can end up being your last :P
Reply Quote
I have to agree with you HC is a lot more fun than SC. I have played my monks inches to inches to level 54 and then I got killed by bad connection.
Reply Quote
HC are only for geeks who take this game TOO seriously

If I may ask.... what are you??? it seems to me (After Trolling your Profile) that you are a softcore Nerd and take softcore way to serious even with no death penalties.

!~Troll~~something~~else~!

BTW its not "Hc are" but "Hc is" (Don't mean to be a smart a$$ but you inspired me to be one)

Did i hurt your HC feelings? Bohooo
Geek!

And besides, if you really a HC player, you shouldnt have any SC guinea pigs to test your oh so skills! XD
Edited by Xuu#6972 on 4/10/2013 4:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Did i hurt your HC feelings? BohoooGeek!

actually no you have not nerdy nerd w/ pants above your kneck... stop your troll and move on

whoot? uh huh? Try not to troll actually you will be respected more and its the perfect chance for me to block communication from reading a troll.

Peace~~
Reply Quote
HC are only for HC players!
No SC characters please!
Reply Quote
HC are only for HC players!No SC characters please!

?? I actually made Softcore for duels only because I wasn't aware of when dueling in hc that you don't loose your character so that is the main reason why I made softcore.

BTW..

its not my fault you are bad gamer and cant 60 atleast 1 hc char... Move on buddy stop your troll like I said.... ah ferget it I will block your communication because trolls are time wasters. You have the right to your opnion "Nerd" but "Trolling" is a none respected opinion so learn to be mature and get across your opinion in a more respectful manner. Move on now and drop it because obviously you have no backbone with your opinion.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 4/10/2013 4:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]