Diablo® III

Name another game where you've spent $60

and have played it as many hours as you've played D3.

I bet the title you name is one of your favorites. Would you say that money spent was worth it?

Edit: This is actually a multi-game appreciation/perspective thread. The question should be: Why was the game you put so many hours into worth it? Has your D3 experience been worth the money you spent in your opinion?

My experience: I enjoyed the hell out of the game up until leveling two classes up to 60, and a little farming after that. Can't seem to find the motivation to do much now.
Edited by SirSliceALot#1166 on 4/11/2013 11:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MMORPGs
Reply Quote
The only other games I can think of are games like CoD or BF... obviously WoW/Lineage/Lineage 2/Galaxies but I spent more than that.

It's a good question and a good way to pose it. I played the !@#$ out of Skyrim (I felt like) and I "only" logged 60 hours. I'm quadruple that with D3...
Edited by Professional#1952 on 4/10/2013 9:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
20$ for a used FFX game, i put ofer 1200 hours into it
Reply Quote
20$ for a used FFX game, i put ofer 1200 hours i

[quote="85680680405"]The only other games I can think of are games like CoD or BF... obviously WoW/Lineage/Lineage 2/Galaxies but I spent more than that.

It's a good question and a good way to pose it. I played the !@#$ out of Skyrim (I felt like) and I "only" logged 60 hours. I'm quadruple that with D3...

I was playing the hell outta Skyrim the other day, I had forgotten how much fun pickpocketing is...
Reply Quote
Crusader Kings 2, ~450 hours. And Paradox keeps churning out interesting DLC.
Reply Quote
The Witcher
Skyrim
and when i was a little kid kingdom hearts
Reply Quote
Diablo 2, and I put in many many many many more hours and they were all more enjoyable.
Reply Quote
Diablo 2, Dota 2.
Edited by Animastyle#6615 on 4/10/2013 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/10/2013 09:12 AMPosted by voluptuary
Diablo 2, and I put in many many many many more hours and they were all more enjoyable.

Im with ya. $60, was only the beginning, unfortunately.

If only we invested it instead... into something with return.

:(

lambos

:(
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 09:09 AMPosted by SirSliceALot
I was playing the hell outta Skyrim the other day, I had forgotten how much fun pickpocketing is...

YEAH BOI! Skyrim FTW. I put in some insane hours there... Alchemy + Smithing FTW.
Reply Quote
d3 is a classic pay2play (pay2win) game!

pay2win games are free2play!
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 09:14 AMPosted by Oscar

YEAH BOI! Skyrim FTW. I put in some insane hours there... Alchemy + Smithing FTW.

You know they're coming out with the MMO version, right?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
d3 is a classic pay2play (pay2win) game!

pay2win games are free2play!

and you are free2leave

#bye
Reply Quote
Modern Warfare 2
Goldeneye
GTA
Black Ops 1
Gran Turismo 3
Zelda 3
and a few others.

Most of these games were less than $60 as well.

I get your point though. If you average out my play time with the initial cost I am 12 cents per hour. Can buy the gold cheaper than that though....
Reply Quote
Monster Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/10/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Tombstone
Monster Hunter

Monster Rancher?
Reply Quote
04/10/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Ninng
Monster Rancher?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussI5SUwjiE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]