Chest: 8K
Gloves: 12.5K
Bracers: 5K
Belt: 25K
Pants: 5K
Boots: 10K
Weapon: 8K
Source: 45K
Plus regular flawless square gems (the ones you pick up in inferno)

Additional rule I had blue items only.
See full gear in my profile.

Proof:

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/thunderbolt1000/media/photo_zps46581b0e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/thunderbolt1000/media/photo_zps46581b0e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=136570729128107977074802489001

(sorry I tried making a video, but my comp couldn't handle D3 and video. we don't all have gaming computers).

Bottom line: Blizz, please make this game challenging.

Edit: yes this is inferno mp0. So what? Are you supposed to be able to beat diablo in mp0 without any good gear? I can otherwise do mp8-10 no problem, and don't have godly gear like some other people. I'm 150k dps, SNS wiz, 2.74aps, 53cc, 800LOH, 780AR, 4.3 armor, 40k HP etc. etc.

The point i'm trying to make, in a game that's all about the gear, you don't need gear to beat it.
Edited by Thunder#1542 on 4/11/2013 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sounds like someone hasn't discovered the Elective Monster Power mode. Try the higher monster powers and then decide if the game doesn't have any challenge left for you. :) I'm almost 100% sure you'd need better gear to beat the highest monster power difficulty (MP10).

EDIT: Here's a link detailing how to increase the monster power difficulty: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/monster-power-more-guts-more-glory-10-11-2012 .
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 4/11/2013 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Thunder

That's what MP is meant to be used for. Inferno hasn't been hard since they added MP, though some can argue it was easy well before then.
Reply Quote
Ya I've heard of mp thx. I normally play mp 8-10.

People have already shown you don't need great gear to do mp10 either. Why should I need to duplicate their proof?

The point i'm trying to make, in a game that's all about the gear, you don't need gear to beat it. You just need a set of blues or 211k to buy blues to beat the game. Everything beyond that is about efficiency.
Reply Quote
Thanks for this new and exciting breakthrough epiphany.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Junger
Thanks for this new and exciting breakthrough epiphany.
So very much this! The only time D3 was about beating Inferno mode was in the first couple of months after the game was released, when the game was a LOT harder unless you resorted to exploits.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 12:51 PMPosted by TekkZero
when the game was a LOT harder

The gearing is addictive and it's easy to keep going and going. But at some point you ask yourself why? So that you can farm keeps2 in 5 mins instead of 7mins?

Anyways i'm beating a dead horse. I just want mp11-20.
Reply Quote
Yeah, that's better stats than when I first hit inferno in May in my hell yellows and my blue IAS rings that I bought from town vendors. Game was almost impossible back then once you got to act 2. I killed both belial and azmo pre 1.03 but the only legit way to get there was corpse hopping or RMAH. Instead of nerfing mobs, they could have fixed the awful loot (you think loot's bad now? it was 100 times worse in 1.02 and 1.03--not exaggerating). But they nerfed mobs instead.

The design goal was farm each act of inferno for a long time in order to progress to the next act. Unfortunately, exploiters got to a4 and had tyreal kill mobs for them and the player just smashed vases. And that was by far the most profitable way to play the game outside of the AH. This made normal people lose confidence in blizzard and they asked the question "why can people who exploited their way to a4 get geared up to farm a3 and get rich while all this junk I'm finding in a1 won't even get me into a2?"

Yes, they went a little too far with some of the nerfs to mobs but that's better than allowing only exploiters to play the game. Besides, now we have the MP system. If you are looking for a game that is comprised of death, respawn, death, respawn, death, respawn, then you are in for disappointment because Diablo is about becoming OP/IMBA through hours and 100s of hours of farming. If you want the kind of "challenge" where you are dying every 15 seconds, may I suggest to you Call of Duty online multiplayer?
Reply Quote
D3 is easy? This is old news.

The game is what you make of it. Find your own challenge.

As you mentioned, when you take a step back and look at D3 as a whole, what we're doing is pretty pointless. We play to find better gear, which in turn allows us to find better gear. That's it. And for most people, when they think of it like that, they quit. If it's not fun and you find no challenge, don't play.

Most of us already realize this, which is why we have created our own challenges. Aimless wants to increase his DPS while keeping his mitigation as high as possible. Yoda wants to be forum post king. I wanted to get to 100% cc with Twisters. This is how we keep things fun and enjoyable.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Booby
Yoda wants to be forum post king

o_O
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 01:17 PMPosted by yodatoy
o_O

haha :) I couldn't help myself!
Reply Quote
Most of us already realize this, which is why we have created our own challenges.

Couldn't agree more. This all blues to beat inferno mp0 was my personal challenge earlier today, for this exact reason, to keep things interesting.
Reply Quote
I want to find better gear in order to find better gear which will help me to find better gear.

And I think it's fun.
Reply Quote
I want to find better gear in order to find better gear which will help me to find better gear.

And I think it's fun.

That sounds horrible. I'd rather find better gear so I can sell it to buy better gear so I can find better gear. I think it's fun.

That and I can't let the demons win.
Reply Quote
How about some videos of killing elite packs in that gear? Diablo can be killed with any gear as long as you don't take any damage.

This guy killed MP10 diablo wearing nothing but a bow and quiver, no gear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIplIT5_Bs
Reply Quote
Demons keep invading my game and Azmodan keeps reviving himself like a boss. What do.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Ryan
This guy killed MP10 diablo wearing nothing but a bow and quiver, no gear.

omg.... this guy is hilarious
Reply Quote
The game is what you make of it. Find your own challenge.

I like to farm demonic essences so that I can craft crap items, sell them to the merchant, and lose gold all the time. :-D It's like gambling!
Reply Quote

That's what MP is meant to be used for. Inferno hasn't been hard since they added MP, though some can argue it was easy well before then.

This is wrong. They nerfed a lot after MP was out. Like mp10 damage 45% 9 days after it was out. KWs affix's in a hot fix shortly after MP system was out. Then RD later.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933236334
MP10 was so hard top CM had to run prismatics and still died like crazy.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 4/11/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@jenpeezey
Honestly, that's all I'm doing as well. The moment they introduced the boa crafts, this game got about 10x more fun for me. Every time I craft a set of gloves or ammy is like UNiDing a Mempo or some other potentially gg item. Gotta get me that 325int/vit/70ar/9/10/50 gloves!
Edited by Booby#1301 on 4/11/2013 1:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]