Diablo® III

Further proof this game is too easy

04/11/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Booby
Most of us already realize this, which is why we have created our own challenges.

Couldn't agree more. This all blues to beat inferno mp0 was my personal challenge earlier today, for this exact reason, to keep things interesting.
Reply Quote
View profile
This game is so ez I built a wiz who cant even die in mp10 for 10m. Sure only had like 76K dps but thats still like 600K for SNS so like 40 seconds a pack. Not terrible.

Here is my video about it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bJYogD3nE
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 4/11/2013 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Here is my video about ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bJYogD3nE

ya saw this a while back. that's why i didn't want to duplicate... but now I get slack for not doing mp10 / pointing out threads of where to find the mp option.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm gonna try all whites and blues MP10. This sounds like fun.
Reply Quote
View profile
04/11/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Aimless
This game is so ez I built a wiz who cant even die in mp10 for 10m. Sure only had like 76K dps but thats still like 600K for SNS so like 40 seconds a pack. Not terrible.

Last elite takes you 2 minutes.

Why'd you do it in the festering woods? It would have been just as convincing if you killed some white mobs in the old tristram road, that's where the real challenge lies. You covered all the difficult affixes like missile dampening, mortar, illusionist, teleporter and vampiric. It would have been pointless to show that wiz killing succubi, terror demons, A4 KW, belial, blood clan sorcerers and blazing guardians because the festering woods has the hardest enemies in the game. OMG! So amazed right now.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Thunder
Here is my video about ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3bJYogD3nE

ya saw this a while back. that's why i didn't want to duplicate... but now I get slack for not doing mp10 / pointing out threads of where to find the mp option.
Simple... you were asking for it! ;) We didn't look at your profile to see you were Paragon leveling already. You would be surprised that it's not infrequent that players come on the D3 forums complaining how easy Inferno is simply because they didn't realize Monster Power existed.

EDIT: And tbh your demonstration proves nothing about the game's difficulty. MP0 is a joke and it's for people starting out. Inferno was only hard when the game first came out. If your actual gripe is about MP10 not being hard enough, which I think is a legitimate concern for the community, that's what you should be demonstrating. So by all means show videos like Aimless that show MP10 is actually not that hard! ;)
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 4/11/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
04/11/2013 04:06 PMPosted by TekkZero
So by all means show videos like Aimless that show MP10 is actually not that hard! ;)

Make sure you do it against the easiest enemies in the game with the easiest possible affixes too!
Reply Quote
HEY MAN. To be fair... that there 211K set was worth much much much more when the game came out, when the highest portion of total players ever were active.

Of course these days it's easy to gear something for cheap to kill 'hard' content. That being said... yeah, the game needs.. something. Unfortunately I don't think "something" translates to simply making bosses harder, etc. Seems like "something" might better be substituted with "new game completely".
Reply Quote
Yes, the game is too easy, they need to start from scratch. Wipe everyone's gear and bring out something actually hard.
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Aimless
I'm gonna try all whites and blues MP10. This sounds like fun.

The only problem is you can't run SNS or even cm/ww. I had to resort to stacking int/vit, and used meteor, FN and hydra.

I've got another alternative that I may try - MP10 with blues (any level) OR yellows (up to lvl 55).

Edit: actually hard to find lvl 55 items b/c you get all the "reduced level req" affixes for lvl 60-63 items in your search (and to use those would be cheating).
Edited by Thunder#1542 on 4/11/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile

Last elite takes you 2 minutes.

Why'd you do it in the festering woods? It would have been just as convincing if you killed some white mobs in the old tristram road, that's where the real challenge lies. You covered all the difficult affixes like missile dampening, mortar, illusionist, teleporter and vampiric. It would have been pointless to show that wiz killing succubi, terror demons, A4 KW, belial, blood clan sorcerers and blazing guardians because the festering woods has the hardest enemies in the game. OMG! So amazed right now.

are u retarded I was going after ubers thats act 1. If you want I'll carry u in act 4 MP10 with my 10m gold set. Every time I die pay u 100m. If i dont die you pay me 100m per elite pack. deal? you dont have to do anything but watch until u run out of money.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 4/11/2013 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
HEY MAN. To be fair... that there 211K set was worth much much much more when the game came out, when the highest portion of total players ever were active.

Of course these days it's easy to gear something for cheap to kill 'hard' content. That being said... yeah, the game needs.. something. Unfortunately I don't think "something" translates to simply making bosses harder, etc. Seems like "something" might better be substituted with "new game completely".

Alessco MP was nerfed to the ground. Thats a fact. See my link on previous page. Even me and Shand had to run prisma when MP first came out. Was boss. Now if they brought that level back AND enrage so pure defense scrubs couldnt just stack we'd get someplace. Mainly because there is a goal. Now goals are e-peen and thats it. You aint gonna get no fine girl getting 300K dps. You aint gonna impress me either with 300K or even 95% MIT cos I can roll this game with 100m tops. Makes ppl look stoopid gearing for nothing. Takes some serious nerdarge to compete on e-peen lvl.

If i didnt like the escape and just killing things i'd be done. As is I have 3b and dont feel compelled to buying anything.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 4/11/2013 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Haha, don't turn to insults because I called you out on your misleading comments.

04/11/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Aimless
I built a wiz who cant even die in mp10 for 10m.

2.5 APS, 800 LoH, 5k armor, 780 res, 40 something CC and 40k HP does not guarantee you 0 deaths on MP10.

04/11/2013 12:57 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Yes, they went a little too far with some of the nerfs to mobs

-me, page one of this thread, 2013

But, demonstrations like OP's where you can't even see if he got stacks and yours where you only fight the easiest enemies in the game don't impress me.
Reply Quote
Aimless also got an amazing freeze rate with low ping, and yes it's a big factor.
Reply Quote
I think the game is still hard...b/c I still die.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]