Diablo® III

Graphics card upgrade, lower FPS.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8 GB DDR3 Ram, 1 TB HD, quadcore 3.0 ghz processor, and an Nvidia 650 Ti graphics card. 1920x1050 res. I used to run diablo on decently high settings with an Nvidia 240 GT and it ran smoothly. I upgraded to the 650 Ti recently and it seems like my FPS has dropped horribly. I have to turn everything to low to even get it to run at a decent rate. Any ideas?
64bit DxDiag
http://pastebin.com/0JZuv9J7

Updating card driver... didn't realize there was an update. Regardless. Anything else?
Edited by Alcheya#1560 on 4/15/2013 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
After updating, I thought my problem was fixed, but it seems today it is even worse... this is nonsense.
Reply Quote
At the moment Nvidia and Diablo 3 have not been fantastic for each other. Yeah it works and all but not at the bar it should be at. I cant remember off the top of my head but a blue posted before that you shouldn't use the current (latest driver) that you need to roll back to a previous driver. Cant remember the driver version exactly but you should be able to search the forums for it.
Reply Quote
I have a 550ti with driver 306.97, works fine at 1280x1024. The game auto-set most settings to high quality. I have only one monitor connected, looks like you may have two? Not sure if that could make any difference.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]