Diablo® III

Please shorten the disconnect timer BLIZZ

Q: What is Diablo HC ?
A: Diablo HC run on difference server, end game goal is reach paragon 100 without kill by the monster call "DC".

Q: What do HC player do most of time ?
A: Everyone try farming and gearing for disconnect.

yes, disconnect is biggest enemy in hardcore.
Reply Quote
I say make Leave Game instant, no delay at all. Who cares if people save their HC characters with it. Good on them. POE has an instant leave game, they are doing it right. No more restrictions please
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
DC timer is sometimes longer than 10sec. That's a very big problem...

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6690470503?page=1
Reply Quote
actually almost nobody dies in HC, 95% of deaths come to dc, client crash and other things that are out of user control...

save&exit didnt hurt D2 in any way, so why defend the timer @ fanboys? Same for town portals.. this isnt a esport game and theres not even pvp/pk so it would not affect anyone.
Reply Quote
04/16/2013 09:20 AMPosted by MASKOAA
People who want to ruin the mode for themselves let them, the accidental deaths from disconnects outweigh my concern for them as it should everyone. How about make it if you CHOOSE to leave or ALT+F4 then the timer goes back to 10 seconds...I'm sure the game can register such a simple task.

And what about people who pull their network cable?

This has always been a problem. D2 also has this if you play HC online. I agree there should be an offline mode, but there isn't going to be and Blizzard isn't going to change the timer. This has been beaten to death during Beta and they said no.
Reply Quote
This really does need to be addressed. As an avid hardcore gamer, I have played several different hardcore platforms, and d3 really doesn't allow you to be disconnected from the internet and live. Makes it hard to play it. I want so badly to play hardcore and nothing else, but as it is right now, I will have to play pussycore :(
Reply Quote
People will exploit it and HC will become as boring as SC.
Reply Quote
make HC offline available mode
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 05:14 AMPosted by Tig20xxX

People will exploit whatever they can. But for the 90% of gamers who don't exploit the games they play, don't use chicken and other 3rd party programs, this DC issue literally ruins our gaming experience. So what should Blizzard's priorities be? I also think if they addressed this, that hardcore would thrive and the would only make it all better.
Reply Quote
^Exactly this. It will only become boring to the people who make it boring. YOu can download illegal bots right now and have them farm farm farm.....basically makes the game boring since you have all gg gear you didn't earn and then theres no more progression but do the vast majority of players do that? No. Let the people who want to ruin it for themselves ruin it FOR THEMSELVES and fix it for the rest of us that want to play it.
Reply Quote
wow.. this is why i stay away from HC. offline mode hc would be great. hell i would play HC more tahn sc if thats implemented.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 05:20 AMPosted by Natester

People will exploit whatever they can. But for the 90% of gamers who don't exploit the games they play, don't use chicken and other 3rd party programs, this DC issue literally ruins our gaming experience. So what should Blizzard's priorities be? I also think if they addressed this, that hardcore would thrive and the would only make it all better.

Your right except I think the majority of players will exploit it big time. I think we are a minority and we pay for all those noobs.
Reply Quote
Guys, what about a SC mode with DEATH COUNTS.

Still soft but with a little + that shows how ''Hard'' you are lol

Very simple idea (probably too simple and will never happen)
Edited by Tig20xxX#1830 on 4/17/2013 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
Friends dont let friends play HC.
Reply Quote
Should be 10sec for Softcore and 3-5 Seconds for HC
Reply Quote
You babies need to stop complaining about something that you knew before you even made the characters. HC deaths due to DC are part of it... it's an internet based game. Shyt happens. You people are WAY over exaggeration how often it happens too. In most cases its probably your own PC or internet... if your hardware isn't up for it don't play HC.
Reply Quote
04/16/2013 09:02 PMPosted by Mags
I say make Leave Game instant, no delay at all. Who cares if people save their HC characters with it. Good on them. POE has an instant leave game, they are doing it right. No more restrictions please

Then Hardcore becomes just as pointless as it was in Diablo 2. The "one death" part doesn't mean anything. As soon as you are about to die.... alt+f4. Yah... that's really hardcore alright.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]