Diablo® III

Please shorten the disconnect timer BLIZZ

b
Reply Quote
bump for all HCs
Reply Quote
The ISSUE is that when a player disconnects, they stay in game much longer than 10 seconds, sometimes up to 45 seconds, and this is NOT fair...

Furthermore, Diablo 2 hardcore was perfectly fine pending small tweaks with many high level players still dying..The worst statistic you can have for a game is one where 80% of all Hardcore deaths are caused by LAG and not by meaningful and challenging GAME MECHANICS.

This game has yet to kill a main character of mine in any way other than lag or game crash..thats not "good" game design and that's definately NOT challenging and NOT FUN!

Reduce the cooldown, increase the difficulty and let us PLAY THE GAME..
Edited by Doctonic#1928 on 4/25/2013 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't care about the people who would exploit it...if your near death you arent gonna pause the game and go....okay I'm near death...lets give that mob a free 5 seconds.

Nope but you can use a skill like Serenity and then alt+f4.

The timer has to be longer than defensive abilities.

Your completely ignoring the cooldown of it. +1 for 5 seconds, at least you'll survive some deaths related to a white mob poking you to death.
Edited by Techies#1508 on 4/25/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
YAH i just lost an HC wiz... an elite mob with tele and t storm killed me as the disconnected from b net. i am so upset and hope that blizz brings my character back. my internet didnt go out, i simply lagged off the server some how. If death were to happen while i had control of the character then oh well, but if the server crapped on me then i should still have my character
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]