I don't want to bore you all with my opinions so I will just lay down some facts:
1. Barbarian is the only class with Strength as a prime stat? so we should get twice as much. fair?
2. Barbarian (even females) are the largest class so we should be allowed to wear extra belts and amulets. keeping it real with the Lore...
3. There is no reason why shouts should count as three skill slots... instead call it Battle Cry and make it do (Armor, All resist, damage, crit chance, rage regeneration, lower enemy damage and slow them) this will free up some space.
4. Ruthless passive should just be a built in mechanic. All Barbs are ruthless.
5. WW should have a leap attack.
04/04/2013 12:09 AMPosted by BladeMasterWhy not just make it so barbs can pickup their other party members and use them and their skills as weapons.....cm wiz in one hand cyclone monk in the other
7. WotB needs to toss out axes that pierce targets as we attack.
These are just a few of the needed buffs we are needing and should already have. I Look forward to trying these changes out on the PTR thx again Bliz!