Diablo® III

finally hit 175 dps

my goal is 200, what should I do now? I have about 100m left and I dont know what to do? HELP
Reply Quote
Tals chest piece or a Skorn. Your gear is top end quality on most of its part and even though your weapons are great your cheapest way to get there should be a Skorn and a tals chest piece but your vit will be hurt a lot.
Reply Quote
View profile
There really isn't all that much difference between your gear and mine, except for the chest piece.

I also think that's what's holding you back. Yes, it has retarded vit, and good resists, but basically no dex.

I would recommend crafting chest pieces, since they can roll very good stats. Or find an Inna's chest piece with 150+ vit and as much fire resist as you can afford. (Forget the all resist, you'll still be above 500 all resist w/o it which is fine.)

A Tal's chest piece with 200+ vit and all resist will be more than the 100mil you have left, and it probably won't have any dex on it either. Yes, the attack speed is awesome, but it may not be the upgrade you're looking for.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]