Diablo® III

No D3 for 5 months :(

It is time to let all my friends know that we are off to follow the sun on 10th April.

This is a yearly migration for us. When the winter is nearly upon us, we hitch up the caravan and travel North to catch up with old friends, to fish, to play cards and generally vege out.

But this year it is a little different for me because I will be leaving a lot of great friends behind, no broadband connection means no D3 (sob). So I guess I will just have to fill my time up with catching Spanish Mackerel, Golden Travelly, Snapper, Coral Trout and the like sigh. (haha)

I will be back on by October 1st, and will be excited to see what changes have been made in 5 months.

I have started this thread, not just to let friends know why I will not be online any more, but also to let them know that I will at least be popping into the forums and I will update this thread weekly with my latest adventures and fishy stories (I hope that's ok).

Happy adventuring everyone, stay safe and well.
Reply Quote
safe trip and hope u catch lots of fish
Reply Quote
Jealous

East or west coast? Or more to the point where abouts? :)
Reply Quote
Massively jealous.

Someone managed to hook a 6.5kg snapper off one of the beaches down her in tas recently and I've been chasing one ever since lol.
Reply Quote
Haha. West coast, Exmouth to be exact. Lots of great fish caught there. We will be taking our car topper, 375 Quintrex tinny and when I say big fish, I really do mean it. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
Reply Quote
Enjoy your trip mate. Maybe by October I'll be able to run MP10 with one character... :)
Reply Quote
Being from the west coast myself, I know you will enjoy fishing at Exmouth as I can produce some of the best fishing in Australia.

Safe and happy trip :)
Reply Quote
Have fun! Don't let the roo's harrass you.
Reply Quote
Aww you'll be missing the winter here, by the time you return maybe it would already been 1.0.9
enjoy chasing the sun!
Reply Quote
Aww you'll be missing the winter here, by the time you return maybe it would already been 1.0.9
enjoy chasing the sun!

And well it might lol.
Reply Quote
04/07/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Septimus
Haha. West coast, Exmouth to be exact. Lots of great fish caught there. We will be taking our car topper, 375 Quintrex tinny and when I say big fish, I really do mean it. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

We just got back from Port Gregory no fish or crays :(. The old man was up there a few weeks earlier and was getting up to 8 crays a day and throwing twice as many kakkas back.

Haven't fished Exmouth but have had some fun out at the Montebellos.

Have fun :)
Reply Quote
incase i dont see you in game tonight, have a great trip :) stay safe and enjoy
Reply Quote
Yeah, you'll be missed Sep, but I know we will be missed too. I'm not to sad to see you go because I know you'll be back, and the fact that you'll have a great time as well. We will keep you posted as time goes by as to all the fun we're having here in the D3 relm as long as you keep us post to all the giant fish you've been catching. I hope that you guys have fun and be safe out there on the watter aye, just pretend you're playing HC and take it easy. Hope to hear of all your adventures and talk to you soon. Take care mate.

TS.
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 4/8/2013 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you wOOlie. Shame about your recent trip. I love Port Gregory too and have spent some very memorable time there. I have even pulled in crays on my fishing line whilst chasing tailor.

Thank you Wazz, your company is always cool. I hope you will still be here when I get back. (I suspect you might be lol)

And as for you Trouble, eloquently put as always, thank you. I will miss you and your DH. We will be careful on the water as we have already had one close call when our outboard failed last year in an area where big swells rise. Dont want a repeat of that!
Reply Quote
have a safe trip my friend, i will miss playing with you

enjoy your time slaying those fish and earn fishgon level for every big fish you catch and let us know what fishgon level you got when you back
Reply Quote
Hahaha, 20 mil for fillets, thats gold for jam. Look after yourself Griz, I'll skype you while I'm away.

Ahhh Kaza my friend you are pure gold. You have yourself a great time and get to big levels while I'm gone, then you can carry me when I get back lol. I think I'll be on para 100 fishgon after 5 months.

And Wazz, its funny how women don't seem to like their men spending too much time in a game. I on the other hand love gaming, but then I am proly not like most women lol
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 4/8/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Much to my girlfriends disapproval, i will still be here :p

And kaza, anytime u see me in game feel free to jump in. If im running solo stuff my game wont be open. And its rare for me to do that anyway
Reply Quote
lol, yeah hopefully when u back iam become 5 plies tissue paper DH,

thank you uncle Griz and Wazz, great to play with awesome people like u guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]