Diablo® III

This patch, has changed everything.

So I have been logging some time into the PTR. Here are some comments, and yes, they are all good.
+ Act 1 feels RIGHT, it is amazing, armies of zombies in the weeping hollow, the cathedral is now just, oh, so enjoyable to run now, it feels completely different from what it used to be, expect the wow factor from act 1.
+ I also noticed some slight map variations in the cathedral that were never there before, pretty cool.
+So many Skelly Spawners (That is what I call them). Though in my honest opinion, they should have more health, like, twice as much. (So they can actually have time to spawn their damn skeletons.)
Well that is really all I got to say about it so far, oh btw, the all identify, that is just heavenly. And one last thing, I think this patch, as it is right now, is dead on perfect. I would not want them to nerf ANYTHING, please, keep it as is, Act 1 is so much more interesting now. Anyway, thank you Blizzard, I felt pure enjoyment out of playing the ptr.
Reply Quote
and if a blue could shed some light on the map variation thing I was talking about, I'm not sure if it is true or if I am just overly excited and the maps are actually the same. THANKYA!
Reply Quote
great , cant way to still play and vendor trash items
Reply Quote
i still like keep2 better
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]