Diablo® III

The problem is not WOTB it is everything else!

As the topic states, it´s not Barbarians Wotb loadout that is the problem it´s that no other speccs or loadouts are that efficient.

Diablo is not a game like wow where there is 1 or perhaps 2(very similar eitherway) speccs that is the most efficient ones to use.

Diablo is a game where you have a plethora of speccs all needed be viable and efficient not the other way around. One of the biggest reasons why I enjoy diablo games is because everything is so customzisable all the way through. Gear and Speccs should mirror that!
It does to a certiain degree do that but by my standards it does not reach up to the Diablo standard that was achieved with the older diablo games.

Itemization is getting improved in the future with 1.0.9 or later and it looks to be a good improvement considering Blizzards communication about it.

Talent loadouts or speccs on the other hand still feel like most are inafficient and underpowered compared to the very few only viable speccs such as WOTB barbys.
I think and feel like this is an area Blizzard could do with some improvement because in the end customization, creactivity (in murdering demons from hell) and fun along with the item hunt is what atleast I think makes a Diablo game awesome and enjoyable =)

The improvement with monster density is a awesome step in the right direction, I love farming Act I and II and it have sucked a lot in a way knowing it´s inafficient even though it´s my favorite Acts!

So lets cheers for the future (_) <--- Mug with beverage!
Reply Quote
Simplified it.

Monsters cc supposed to hurt you, make you run like little girl, slow you down and perhaps even kill you if you are not strong enough.

WOTB (Thrive on Chaos) overturns this basic mechanics of Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Feels like the whiners are starting to run out of things to whine about...
Reply Quote
Simplified it.

Monsters cc supposed to hurt you, make you run like little girl, slow you down and perhaps even kill you if you are not strong enough.

so how does this change a players game? Say they are any other class than a barb... does something happen to them in game whenever a barb breaks out of jailer with wotb? No???? It just hurts their feelings that they can't do it as well. Oh okay, yeah lets change that up and piss off the majority of our players, instead of making useful changes to other classes.

The issue here should not be, "nerf because I am pouting like a child that I can't do that too!" it should be, "buff, so we can have something to compensate for us not having that."
Reply Quote
Simplified it.

so how does this change a players game? Say they are any other class than a barb... does something happen to them in game whenever a barb breaks out of jailer with wotb? No???? It just hurts their feelings that they can't do it as well. Oh okay, yeah lets change that up and piss off the majority of our players, instead of making useful changes to other classes.

The issue here should not be, "nerf because I am pouting like a child that I can't do that too!" it should be, "buff, so we can have something to compensate for us not having that."

lol i dont think the problem is that they can pop wotb and get out of jailer, it's that you can keep wotb going nearly infinitely, and never worry about any form of cc.
Reply Quote
True but WotB definitely needs a nerf.
Reply Quote
I agree the problem is everything and the fact that WOTB can do what every other class needs 4 skills instead of one. As a single skill in the game it is the op thing ever. On that note every other class need WOTB because why not, no one wants to be cc'd and everyone wants crit, movement, attack speed and dodge.
Edited by SWAV#1980 on 4/10/2013 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]