Diablo® III

Is it me or is Blizz's perception of yards off?

Like for Overpower it says it reaches out 6 yards but when i use it it only hits a few people around me and 6 yards is quite long, its nearly 2 basketball hoops away and on my screen theres no way thats how far it goes. ALSO, with the pick up radius with a fleeting shrine it goes to 20 yards (60 feet) but theres noooooo way i'm pickin up gold and stuff that far away. So what's up with that am I the only one who thinks somethings wrong ?
Reply Quote
View profile
They wanted to keep yards for some odd reason but should have used farblewarbles as to not confuse people.
Reply Quote
It is possible that everyone and everything in Sanctuary, the Burning Hells, and the High Heavens exist on a larger scale, much like Giant Land from Super Mario Brothers 3. Why they would use Imperial units of measurement is beyond me. According to the image I have linked below, male Demon Hunters stand somewhere between 18 and 21 feet tall. lol

http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/data/632/medium/D3_Distance_Map.jpg
Reply Quote
You didn't know?
The characters are giants.
Reply Quote
You didn't know?
The characters are giants.

There were giants in Sanctuary in those days...
Reply Quote
Your character is 9-12 yards tall if I remember correctly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]