Diablo® III

ptr feedback idea, what do yall think

View profile
I've proposed an idea in the ptr feedback
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569309171

about tweaking multiplayer bonuses, I'd appreciate it if yall give it a read, tell me where i could improve things and also request sticky and like the hell out of it
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 4/12/2013 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
changed title
Reply Quote
I agree with the XP bonus, the buffs are a little too much. It will be too easy to hit PL100.

XP doesn't scale with monster HP does it? I don't think it does, but I think instead of buffing group XP, they should scale it with monster HP. This way, it entices group play to tackle higher MP's, which are being buff by only adding 50% more monster HP per player anyways.

Also, I think I like the idea of additional PUR, but I'd prefer to make it selectable from a range.
Reply Quote
Oh heck no :) I like the xp bonus, gimme plvl100 already! Let's have that AND the pu radius...
Reply Quote
View profile
Steel, gave you the ol' +1 over there. Interested idea for sure. I couldn't help noticing this thread while I was over there.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569149113

Not trying to hijack your thread but it would be really lame to see A3 fall by the wayside in favor of easier A1 runs and I think that is a real possibility with the scorpion nerf (at least for non P100s).
Reply Quote
View profile
i liked the thread as well, but i do see a3 fallin for a time at least, just due to the fact everyone is bored of act 3
Reply Quote
View profile
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]