Link to calculator:
1) Everyone gets a Hall score from the formula shown below.
2) All numbers are the raw unbuffed numbers from the diabloprogress site except EHP which is calculated from scratch.
3) The main Hall has 20 members. There are wings for Xbow, Bow, 1H Xbow, PVP, and Honorable Mention. Honorable mention is for DH not on the US servers. All wings have 5 slots. 30,000 is the minimum score to gain entry to a wing except for Honorable Mention which requires 40,000.
The only way that anyone gets into the Hall is by having a higher score than someone already in the Hall which would kick an existing member out of the Hall. The same is true of each Wing unless that Wing isn't full.
4) If you ask for a score, be patient. It may take some time since I'm not always online and viewing the thread.
5) If you want to check your own score, please use Tomaka's very nice web app. http://d3calc.p5dev.com/
You can self-report your own scores in this thread, but I will doublecheck any scores that make the cut before entering names on the list.
6) If you make the list but your score drops in a future calc, you won't be penalized. That way you can change out your gear and try different specs without worries. The exception will be if your score changes by a huge amount such as if you decide to sell your character or at least most of the good gear. It's a bit of a judgement call, but it should be obvious when that occurs.
7) I will add a name to the list only if the person requests it in game or posts a score or request for a score in this thread.
1) DPS_score is DPS/1000. This number is multiplied by half the bonus damage to elites.
1a) For PVP, bonus to elites is counted fully.
2) Raw_EHP_score is based on EHP.
EHP up to 500K Score = EHP/10,000
EHP from 500K to 1M = 50 + (EHP-500K)/20,000
EHP from 1M-2M = 75 + (EHP-1M)/40,000
EHP > 2M = 100 + (EHP-2M)/100,000
2a) The above diminishing returns only applies to PVE. For PVP, the EHP score will be EHP/10,000 with no diminishing returns.
2b) Unlike in previous editions of the Hall formula, Rubies in the helm will not be calculated. If you want the EHP, then add an amethyst to the helm. By now, most people have high paragon levels and it's not needed to adjust for this.
2c) EHP is calculated from scratch. Block ehp is reduced by 25% for PVP and Dodge ehp is reduced 25% for PVE and 50% for PVP. Inherent Damage Reduction is 0 for PVE and 30% for PVP.
3) Sustain_score = 1 + Mitigation*(LOH*(APS+1)/2) + Regen + effective_ls) / (HP*EHP_Score*10,000/EHP)
Mitigation = EHP/HP
eff_ls = DPS*ls*(.1 if APS <2, or .2 if APS>=2) Note that this is intended to lower the value of LS for manticore users without penalizing WF users since they already tend to have lower scores. If a manticore user has APS >= 2 and LS, it may be necessary to hand calculate their score.
(Barbs are using a .5 coefficient, but it seems to me that Barbs have more abilities that synergizes with LS whereas DHs tend to depend on Gloom)
Mitigation is in the numerator because sustain becomes more valuable with higher mitigation. HP is in the denominator because there is diminishing returns involved with sustain. Given equal mitigation, sustain is more valuable to someone with lower HP. I'm factoring HP downwards in formula to not penalize people with extremely high EHP since if they don't get credit for it in EHP_score, they shouldn't be penalized the full amount in sustain_score.
3a) For PVP, only Regeneration is factored in. LOH/LS is ignored in PVP formula.
4) Move_score = 1 + Move speed.
It helps both combat and farming. This score is capped at 25%.
5) Paragon_score = 1 + 1% per 2 paragon levels.
5a) Paragon_score is ignored for PVP.
6) Disc_score of:
Max Disc / 2
Hatred Regen * 2
Disc Regen * 15
Take the sum of the above to get the multiplier. So someone with Nats Legacy set with +20 max disc, 1.5 hatred regen, and 2 disc regen would have a multiplier of 43%.
6a) Disc is doubled in value for PVP.
PVE Hall_score = DPS_score * EHP_score * Net_sustain_score * Move_score * Paragon_score * Disc_score
PVP Hall_score = DPS_score * EHP_score * Net_sustain_score * Move_score * Disc_score