Diablo® III

Same Old Blizzard - Random DC'd

We'll, I've been getting random DC's for the past 3-4 days, I just ended up getting DC'd while on a Discord run. Thanks Blizzard. Good to see that after 4-5 months of not playing this game, that some things never change....

You'd think you guys would get your collective heads out of your asses and design a end game system in such a way that a DC doesn't erase a few hours of my time.

Considering that Blizzard, as a group, typically doesn't consider consumer inputs like time and just ASSUMES everyone will have a persistent connection, a top notch PC, absolutely zero install issues, flawless game experience; should I at all be surprised by this junk?

Nope. Way to go team jackass. I'm going to go crack open a beer and contemplate why I am not playing PoE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]