Diablo® III

If YOU could create a patch what would u put in it?

04/15/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Jt3z
Buffs, Nerf, new content? Anything u want.

add crazy mounts : bike, animals, aircraft, and modern weapons.
Reply Quote
Ladder and loot tables.
Reply Quote
this should be stickied.
On top of what everyone else sad I'd have game lobbies which you can customize the lobby name. And make it so up to 8 people can join a game

Why do people still suggest this... when has a post ever been stickied?
Reply Quote
04/16/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Glock
Why do people still suggest this... when has a post ever been stickied?

well at least were making positive suggestions instead of our usual qq, maybe they would notice but if not then at least we get to say what we want out of the game

p.s. ladder system maybe
Reply Quote
like addin maid suits for female characters?
Reply Quote
Here are the major issues imo:

1) itemization
2) monster density
3) need to be able to port to any area / any act
4) need ability to skip cut scenes

Here are things that would be nice:

1) offline mode (at least for HC)
2) improved pvp
3) endless dungeon
4) take a look at class balance (without nerfing) and make some improvements.

If I can choose only one of these, I would go with itemization.
Reply Quote
The ability to craft your own custom legendaries...super expensive and requiring sick amounts of crafting materials, as well as, maxed out Blacksmith and Jeweler...once you reach 100 level paragon.
Reply Quote
Here are the major issues imo:

1) itemization
2) monster density
3) need to be able to port to any area / any act
4) need ability to skip cut scenes

Here are things that would be nice:

1) offline mode (at least for HC)
2) improved pvp
3) endless dungeon
4) take a look at class balance (without nerfing) and make some improvements.

If I can choose only one of these, I would go with itemization.
Yes some of these things are needed bad itemization should be fixed in the next patch(not the one in PTR) or in the one after that(4-5 months is my guestimate). Monster density is being fixed as we speak with the patch in the PTR and as someone who has tested it out i love the new density of acts one and two, although four could use a little more work. We can already skip cut scenes.... Also i would love the idea of being able to port to any act in one game. We will never get an offline mode so scratch that off the list. PvP is barely different than it was in D2 with the only change is u cant battle outside the arena thing. Endless dungeon would be nice. Class balancing WITHOUT nerfing is the most important of all.
Reply Quote
Oooooh Exciting!

1) Better Itemization
2) RANDOM MAPS outside of town
3) Skill points and/or skill trees!
4) Light Radius
5) Removal of 90% of pre-boss taunting dialogue
6) All items level 60+ are ACCOUNT BOUND and not available on either auction house
7) Upon beating hell with one class, be given the option to skip normal when making new classes and go straight to nightmare at level 30 if desired.
8) Maps become larger based on difficulty
9) Less humanisation of the demons and angels; preserve the mystique and intrigue
10) Bring back the Necromancer.
11) Freedom to move wherever, whenever
12) Offline Mode for single player
13) Ensure all future bosses are new, and not re-hashed versions of defeated foes from previous games
14) Make Heaven more powerful than D3 represented; I got the impression Heaven was markedly weaker than Hell when I thought the two sides were more or less evenly matched.
15) Make the first expansion free for all people who purchased D3 at release as an apology for the first 6 months of D3 which was pretty much still a beta.
Reply Quote
More complex Skill trees :)
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 05:57 PMPosted by GimmeFreePlz
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Jt3z

Why -1?

I was answering the question your thread title asks and since the current skill trees in the game feel pretty casual, I was saying what I felt my best answer would be.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 06:05 PMPosted by GimmeFreePlz

Why -1?

I was answering the question your thread title asks and since the current skill trees in the game feel pretty casual, I was saying what I felt my best answer would be.
Skill trees are horrible one wrong point and the whole thing goes to !@#$.
Reply Quote
offline single player with double quality drop and half quantity drop

oh wait, ps3 has it
Reply Quote
Posted by GimmeFreePlz-1Why -1?I was answering the question your thread title asks and since the current skill trees in the game feel pretty casual, I was saying what I felt my best answer would be.Skill trees are horrible one wrong point and the whole thing goes to !@#$.

maybe he means skill points cause skill trees might really lock us on one build
Reply Quote
Overhaul of battle.net first thing

New but old features:
-Custom game names/titles/descriptions on a List to choose from.
-More variety of public chat rooms, add self moderation like battle.net 1.0 had to the private channels like clan channels had.
-Overhaul chat interface showing your characters in the chat like d2 did, just because its cool and people would want it.

-Bring back hostile and allow open world PvP.

oh and a ladder system would be nice too, with resets. also pvp counter/tracker/score or something that tracks world pvp kills, hunt for the most kills.

My patch would fix a lot of core game issues, deal with buffing classes in next patch :P
Edited by Doomhowser#1533 on 4/17/2013 6:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't know about hostile man cause a lot of people are !@# holes. custom pvp games is nice though with ladder. 1v1, 4v4, free for all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]