Diablo® III

Error 3003. Please help.

As said I've got the error 3003 when trying to log in. I had the "same issue" with WoW.
*Right before I can press play on the Diablo III and WoW launcher, it stay for about 40-60 second.

Steps I've done:

1- Delete all folders battle.net suggest.
2- Completely remove my AVG [uninstall tool]
3-New admin account on my computer.
4-Sent all the info with drivers and computer spec and info with the modem
5-Updated every thing that had to be

Still, none of GMs out there seem to be able to fix my issue.

If anyone out there have an idea, tell me (:
Fruitylooty
Reply Quote
Bump, still need assistance.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Fruitylooty,

Assuming you get to the point where you input your account name and password, have you tried resyncing your mobile authenticator?
Reply Quote
I don't think that's be the problem. Because when I get to the same point with WoW, I can get access to the character selection screen. The problem is, when I try to enter world, the load bar get stuck at 90% for about 40-60 seconds and then give me a message: Character not found.

But hey I'll give a try on the sync and I'll try resetting the modem. I'll be right back in a couple of minutes.

Fruitylooty
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

Here I am.

I've reset the modem [unplug and wait 30-60 seconds]
I've re sync the authenticator

When everything got back on, I tried to log on, I could log until my character screen.
So I decided to try WoW, back to the same point. Stay stuck on Updating blizzard launcher

Can't log back to Diablo, stay stuck on this too.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Fruitylooty,

If you're using any other antivirus or software firewall apps besides teh AVG you've uninstalled, could you try temporarily disabling them and seeing if that allows the login to proceed? The fact it's happening to both games indicates a possible common issue on the PC rather than an individual problem with each game.

Just to be sure you've deleted and reacquired the Agent info which both games use, could you go through this support article?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]