Diablo® III

Um... why is the Auction House Button Grey?

So I logged in to play the game (i.e. work the auction house) and it's greyed out. Why even let me log in if I can't play the game?

You realize your game is 99% broken right now, right?
Reply Quote
Can you not read the message at the log in screen? They're having issues with it and there will be a maintenance. It has been buggy for several hours today.
Reply Quote
Auction House suspended for more than 4 hours, no status on it from Blizzard...

Yet still another scheduled maintenance on PDT 2.30am to 3.30am, game server maintenance 1 hours again... :(
Reply Quote
Totally reminds me of that time I tried to load Super Mario Bros. 3 on my original Nintendo and it was down for 12 hours because it wasn't finished yet
Reply Quote
View profile
So I logged in to play the game (i.e. work the auction house) and it's greyed out. Why even let me log in if I can't play the game?

You realize your game is 99% broken right now, right?

Blizz Network Analyst: Sir ! Sir ! Come look at this.

Blizz Network Supervisor: What have you got?

Blizz Network Analyst: Sir look at these statistics, approximately 1 hour after after the Auction House was brought down for maintenance......its been the same ever since.

*points finger at the screen*

Blizz Network Supervisor: NUOH MY GOD ! ! !

Blizz Network Analyst: Exactly sir, there is only 1 person active on the server.

Blizz Network Supervisor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
Edited by Carthaginian#1641 on 4/10/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]