Diablo® III

game crashing constantly

will be playing for roughly an hour (varies sometimes) and then the game crashes. i reopen and it is fine for another hour or so before another crash.

im getting this report ID: 9B01982A-FEB8-484A-ADDC-18AF2F762324

starting to be beyond a joke now.
Reply Quote
I am having this problem too for over a week now. I am really getting tired of this. It gives me different messages when it crashes. Sometimes it is error 3006,3007 or it says I have been removed from the game. I restart the game and play for about another hour. Please help.
Reply Quote
04/15/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Kismet
I am having this problem too for over a week now. I am really getting tired of this. It gives me different messages when it crashes. Sometimes it is error 3006,3007 or it says I have been removed from the game. I restart the game and play for about another hour. Please help.

sounds like a tech support issue tbh. you should try posting in that forum.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
playbill,

Try uninstalling Xfire Toucan. I've seen it be the cause of crashing before.

DBG-MODULE<035B0000 0027d000 "xfire_toucan_46139.dll" "xfire_toucan.pdb" 0 {ef751234-b2b4-459e-8d449cce60ed662d} 1 1363837351>

Other than that, a symptom where it's fine for a while then has a problem and it's repeatable could be an issue with overheating.

Download and run HWMonitor from: http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/hwmonitor/1.21-setup.exe

Now start the game and let it run several minutes. Then exit or alt-tab out and see what the highest temperature is that was reached for both the cpu and gpu.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]