string of skulls

97-421 damage
189 dex
186 intell
12 mana per second
7.5 % cc
3% elites damage
-8 mana zombie charger

what do you reckon it's actually worth??? would consider selling it off again... the ZC thing is popular i know, but not my build.

thanks guys!!
Edited by MrMojoRisin#6850 on 4/5/2013 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
what is ZC mojo?
Reply Quote
How much you pay?
Reply Quote
View profile
zombie charger...

i kinda want to just flip it, so i'm a little hesitant to say exactly how much i bought it for lol

... it was 7 million
Reply Quote
String of Skulls or Uhk?
Reply Quote
View profile
it was a string sorry! edited now
Reply Quote
Good find. 7m is a bargain. Should be able to get much closer to 50m for it on a good day. HOWEVER - I'd suggest you keep it. It's a nice piece. Not MP10 worthy, but will hold you in very good stead on the journey there. You can flip it now, but you can be sure you will end up looking for something similar in the not-too-distant-future.

Look at it this way - you have a piece you need, and you're 40m up on it. Enjoy it. You've scored well.
Reply Quote
View profile
i'm not using zombie charger right now though... do you reckon i'm going to want to use it later?

actually just had it up for 25 mill for the last while, but just took it down again
Reply Quote
Unless WD gets a pretty serious makeover, you'll def want Bears as part of the equation - if not now, certainly later on. Both 7.5CC and -8 secs are not top shelf, but are still really solid.

Look, it's a gamble. The mojo will only depreciate in value. But weighed up against what it will offer, it's a tough call for you. Personally, I'd keep it knowing I'll flip something else later on, but then again, if this is your first AH bargain, then it's the key you need to start working the AH. There's not really a right answer to it, just wanted you to consider that keeping it has value.
Reply Quote
View profile
well... i'm gonna put it back on at 40 million then. either no one will take it and i'll have it for when i want it, or i'll get a decent dollar for it...
Reply Quote
same stats with ~100 vit less the dex roll should be around 30-50m.

gl on the sale tho :)
Reply Quote
View profile
wanna buy it Juju!? 30 million!

hahahha

mine looks to be the cheapest on there right now with those sorts of stats (have disregarded the dex)... dropped it to 35 mill.
Reply Quote
yeah saw it! haha

nah i've got one on stash when i need to spam bears longer. im really on the fence with AH prices right now and i've never been good at flipping things :( gems is where the game is at! lol
Reply Quote
View profile
oh gems! remember when they dropped to 6 million??? i stupidly only just bough a couple for myself...
Reply Quote
uhuh... emeralds were like 9m a pop, bought a bunch then sold my monk! pttttth... i can never get her to work upper mp :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]