Diablo® III

disable salvage confirmation checkbox

I don't remember this..

Is this new for 1.0.8 ? it's on the PTR.

I can see the thread titles now... "I accidentally salvaged my 6% CC Mempo"
Edited by AxeLord#1992 on 4/9/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Good lord, I always the thought of them adding this.
Reply Quote
Honestly I'd rather see either of these options instead:

1. Select multiple items at once in your inventory (Shift+click?) and click salvage all once with one confirmation popup, or;

2. Placing multiple items in a salvage all window similar to the trade window and only having one confirmation popup.

This would remove all of the tedious clicks when salvaging a full inventory and still provide some protection from accidentally salvaging an item.
Reply Quote

2. Placing multiple items in a salvage all window similar to the trade window and only having one confirmation popup.

+1
Can't agree with you more
Edited by Bagz#1490 on 4/9/2013 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol this might even be my fault! I asked for it to be taken out a few months ago. Me bad! :p

Hey no matter what state of sobriety I'm in, my actions, my responsibility.. I hate boxes asking me if I'm sure when I've told it to do something. If I salvage something I didn't mean to.. *shrugs* my own stupid fault!

Glad they took this out :o)
Reply Quote
If only there were confirmation boxes in RL...

Are you sure you want to order this extra burger fatty? "yes" "no"
Do you really want to bet all your chips on red? "yes" "no"
Reply Quote

I can see the thread titles now... "I accidentally salvaged my 6% CC Mempo"

It'll be glorious!
Reply Quote
Oh if they got rid of this I will be so happy. I have been salvaging all my rares instead of vendoring to craft, clicking salvage, yes, salvage, yes, salvage, yes, over and over gets so old.

Ill put on my big boy pants and not whine about it if i accidentally salvage something I wanted to keep. Ill save that much money in time not clicking yes over and over.
Reply Quote
Oh if they got rid of this I will be so happy. I have been salvaging all my rares instead of vendoring to craft, clicking salvage, yes, salvage, yes, salvage, yes, over and over gets so old.

Ill put on my big boy pants and not whine about it if i accidentally salvage something I wanted to keep. Ill save that much money in time not clicking yes over and over.

If I'm not mistaken you can at least do Salvage -> Enter -> Salvage instead of clicking.
Reply Quote

If I'm not mistaken you can at least do Salvage -> Enter -> Salvage instead of clicking.

If it works, then I feel dumb for not trying it. Will test tonight. Thanks for the heads up!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]