Diablo® III

Rate the CM wiz above u...

I just started this wizard and slapped on whatever items i had found. Crafted a few BoA's

and here i am tanking mp7 like a BOSS ;)

actually pretty fun :)

Cant wait to upgrade more my items while farming new patch.
Reply Quote
I'd give u a 6, but ur still a low level so I imagine u getting alot better.
Reply Quote
@grimdigital It's nice to see other DHs come to the wizard side. A nice start, you need another 8% ias piece to hit the next break point and really start rolling. Mitigation will help too of course, but 2.51 is where it gets a lot smoother.

@Tmayorga I'm not too informed on dagger builds, but yours looks interesting. Your mitigation looks low though so I'm wondering how it works out for you.
Reply Quote
Nice snickerers. Rockin the stormcrow! You looking for a crit nats?
Reply Quote
I'll probably get one eventually, but I'm not willing to drop the gold on one just since it would have to have AR to be worth it for me. Nice APOC Force btw.
Reply Quote
Yeah, nats with crit are costly... and with cc and cd even more so. The one I'm wearing was a drop while I was exp farming... So decided to try it again while I'm trying to get to 60%cc.

Thanks for the compliment on the source. After two months, I was able to save up enuff and found my source yesterday. Yeah! Still getting used to running with less armor... I used to have 4 to 5k armor.
Reply Quote
@snickerers ;o impressive ELITE KILLS

@Kestrel 8/10 quite balanced
Reply Quote
@ Kestrel .. get a vile ward with higher vitality. Swap the amethyst in your tal chest for a topas.

if you have the gold. get a wand with higher avg dmg.

8/10
Edited by MaliciousKen#6478 on 4/11/2013 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ ryanyzq ... superb amulet! love it!

9.0/10

will be 9.5 if amour was higher
Edited by MaliciousKen#6478 on 4/11/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@maliciousKen - nice toon for that few elite kills! Nice dps but a bit low on the mitigation. Lots of easy incremental upgrades available to you. 8/10
Reply Quote
@Qlpcquebec - Very nice setup, good mit and gear choices all around, have you considered dropping the Litany and going Nats ring/boots? Extra 7cc would do you much good and you can afford to shave off a little bit of mitigation.
Reply Quote
@couchy - Very nice Wizz! Wouldn't mind switching places.. hehe 9/10

I bought the witching hour. Spent roughly 25M on all the items put together, just starting to work on my CM Wizz
Edited by Hellfire316#1586 on 4/11/2013 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@QIpcquebec, im from Montreal btw !! nice to see other quebecers here ;)

dont rate me im the OP !

Please rate Hellfire316 above !!!
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 4/11/2013 12:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@hellfire. Good starting point. 3/10. You have plenty of room to improve. I would start with your cc and your mitigation.
Reply Quote
@ hellfire... Nice wiz starting out especially for 25 mil. Just wanna keep adding more of everything piece by piece,

5/10

That's a useless number to go on though since a 10/10 would be like billions per slot..

Nice wiz!!!

Jells beat me to it... And certainly doesn't need any help from me 7/10
Edited by k1llface#1568 on 4/11/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Skip this.

04/11/2013 12:27 PMPosted by couchy
@Qlpcquebec - Very nice setup, good mit and gear choices all around, have you considered dropping the Litany and going Nats ring/boots? Extra 7cc would do you much good and you can afford to shave off a little bit of mitigation.

Yeah, I've looked into that (bought the gear) and I lose way too much dps and ehp by switching with the way my gear is setup. The 7% extra cc isn't worth it. I would need to build from the ground up to balance out the stats elsewhere (i.e. like Aimless). So instead I'll probably try and get another 2 or 3% with the gloves/Mempo upgrades.
Reply Quote
@k1llface

7/10

Some interesting gear choices... What MP are you doing?
Reply Quote
@k1llface

7/10

I can do Up to mp10... It's not incredibly efficient and I have to be careful but it's def playable... Less mp just scales to being easier and faster... Are you referring to my surcoat? Got it for a steal and it helps put me at 9% bonus vs elites with the unity... : )

Edit for your wiz is in a whole different league... Nice...
Edited by k1llface#1568 on 4/11/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@k1llface

7/10

nice gear, 10/10
Reply Quote
@ChaoticF - 9/10. Just need Tri gloves and ring IMO!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]