Diablo® III

Rate the CM wiz above u...

@Rockwell

8/10
Nice wiz, especially like your 1690 LOH! But your life/ar and ehp are on the low side.
Reply Quote
@Rockwell 7.5/10 only cause...Whats your AR and no SA and missing 2.73 BP.....WOW!!!! on your LOH!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
^^ Very very nice =)

Dont look at my SC char its just a mess about char and have sold all good gear that was still worth something.

My HC, trying to balance Vit/AR/Armor as well as damage so very expensive - trying to get more IAS and CHD but super expensive on HC and no luck crafting yet
Reply Quote
this is like the 7th rate my wiz thread? :S
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Liquid

yup anyways

Liquid

8/10

id like it with more AR & LoH
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Alice

yup anyways

Liquid

8/10

id like it with more AR & LoH

Nice Ammy! Good ias, cc, AR, decent armor. 8/10.
Reply Quote
@Killua 9/10

60% CC club, 5k armor club, 3 aps club, decent LoH, good AR - all very nice and a Nat's ring worth more than all your gear combined woot! (kidding lol, but very very nice). For a second it looked as if I was looking in a mirror as corny as that sounds...

-1 for gear wall, you're kinda stuck with 150k dps for quite awhile. little gem switch here and there or maybe 180+ INT / 49+ CD no vit , more armor & AR witching hour would do the trick but at an absurd cost. As noted, nothing wrong with 150k dps though @ that CC/APS lvl..extreme modifier levels so congrats for that!
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 4/11/2013 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
8.5/10
solid setup despite the bad pants :)
surprised that ur dagger doesnt have bonus to et tho

wizards name is rebeccablack tho so negative -20
therefore
-11.5/20
sorry dems the breaks
Reply Quote
Kestrel - wow again, awesome equip - though I am baffled why you would use Evocation with this build?

Well I missed out on some feedback from OT, but meanwhile I just found the buy of the century - near perfect in terms of AS Chantodo Hardcore for 2.2mil!! Should be 200mil so I am very stoked! Obviously if I can get IAS high enough I will get some Sock Chantodo :)
Reply Quote
@FraG
Your wizard is a HC character, so I can't comment on it too much since I do not play HC
Reply Quote
8.5/10
solid setup despite the bad pants :)
surprised that ur dagger doesnt have bonus to et tho

Thanks! It seems I can't break dat 8.5 Aim gave me same score a month ago too lol, but hey for only 150k dps and 88.5% mitigation I won't complain, mucho complimenteaaa!

My old one had 2% lol...it's way too hard to get ET + OS + AS + CD, in fact none on the market that I've seen. I'd sac CD for INT + ET anyday , but again nothing...

wizards name is rebeccablack tho so negative -20
therefore
-11.5/20
sorry dems the breaks

Dude do you even know what day it is today?! :D
Reply Quote
hrm, nice LOH,
Reply Quote
@Killua 9/10

60% CC club, 5k armor club, 3 aps club, decent LoH, good AR - all very nice and a Nat's ring worth more than all your gear combined woot! (kidding lol, but very very nice). For a second it looked as if I was looking in a mirror as corny as that sounds...

-1 for gear wall, you're kinda stuck with 150k dps for quite awhile. little gem switch here and there or maybe 180+ INT / 49+ CD no vit , more armor & AR witching hour would do the trick but at an absurd cost. As noted, nothing wrong with 150k dps though @ that CC/APS lvl..extreme modifier levels so congrats for that!

Thanks man, 150k is actually with Scoundrel buff, normally i am only at 140k :(. Its ok though, I prefer better survivabilities, especially with the Shielding bug when fighting the witch during ubers. Trying to maintain the 40k hp just for that hahaha. Speaking of looking in a mirror, i made a pair of gloves just like yours last night hahahaha..but instead of cold resist and dex, i have lighting resist and str. :)

Amazing dagger build btw, that LOH!!! :D It's Friday, friday!!!
Reply Quote
@Javazon

Very nice DPS. I love all your crafted gear especially the amulet.

Armor/AR is a little low, but it is hard to get more without sacrificing DPS.
Reply Quote
@nadal

Great balance!

9.5/10
Reply Quote
@nightmareBG

7/10

Nice vile ward.

Not sure your LOH is enough thought.
Reply Quote
@Neuron

7/10

great crit damage and DPS

need to get APS up a couple breakpoints for my taste though
Reply Quote
@purr

i'd say about 7/10, pretty well built wiz but still lots of room for improvement. your dps is kinda low, the BT amulet really hurts you there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]