Diablo® III

For Yoda

Gimme a week or two to think about it buddy. If that's ok with you.
Reply Quote
What are you guys thinking about, brokebackmountain??????
Reply Quote
I'm not ready to have a baby I don't think
Reply Quote
Jellz, I recommend b/c from what I see is that you are buying and selling and buying and selling. same thing that I have been doing for a long time (lack of patience and I need an instant gratification and little shoppaholic) and you lose more gold that way b/c at least I never ended up flipping most of the time. Stick to what we discussed and it's a great deal. I'm always at loss but would be glad to help out a fellow wiz because for me, it's all relative in the end. You need cc. I don't think there is any deal better than what I offered (being a little salesman here). At least in paper, it is 2b discount.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 4/12/2013 6:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Selling that rare LOH ring?
Reply Quote
Yoda you're right. I'm just trying to convince myself on what to do. I've been making tons of rash decisions lately in this game. Ill feel better if I have a couple days to think about it.
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 06:15 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Yoda you're right. I'm just trying to convince myself on what to do. I've been making tons of rash decisions lately in this game. Ill feel better if I have a couple days to think about it.

sure. not a problem. One thing for sure...buying from high end wizzes (Void, Boozor, Darshu, Jaetch, Kiza and moi) is more time and cost saving than buying from AH because when we bought it, we already did some research. Unfortunately, when we sell it, most of us don't recover the cost of the premium we paid (unless you are Boozor). Knowing someone and seeking that person are better ways and possibly better ways to stabilize the AH economy.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 4/12/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol unless you are boozer!!!
Reply Quote
Jellyz, one more thing...I'm also rethinking about the price. Still good price for you but I think it was getting way too late last night and I wasn't thinking straight. =P (you should have taken advantage of that).

Meanwhile, for those who's selling or buying - don't do it after 12am. Your don't think straight...
Reply Quote
lesson learn, thank you Yoda :)

Btw guys, if you want to trade with Yoda, do it after 12am !
Reply Quote
Raising the price? :-( ill bin now
Reply Quote
That's redundant i meant bin
Reply Quote
Who wants to buy my LOH tripox:

3.5/9/34
87 int
67 ra
145 loh
+madsexiness stats
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 06:59 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Raising the price? :-( ill bin now
not really. same...but I have to ask you for favor. in game discussion. =) and please negotiate b/f 12am.
Reply Quote
After 12 am
Reply Quote
Who wants to buy my LOH tripox:

3.5/9/34
87 int
67 ra
145 loh
+madsexiness stats

How Much? I am mainly interested in the mad sexiness cause that is how I roll
Reply Quote
Wow never seen a madsexines perfect roll on a ring
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 07:23 AMPosted by JellzRoc

Then you aint livin right
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 07:23 AMPosted by JellzRoc

jelly, you need 6cc. don't go backward.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]