Reply Quote
See it will bin. Works out better for me than yodas
Reply Quote
I already did. Won't be home tile 6 ish eastern standard
Reply Quote
9:30 my time right?
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 07:59 AMPosted by o0Dragon0o
Jelz, i added you to look at my pox. Yoda can vouch how good it is lol. Look at jsp post today and there are a few will bin it but unfortunatly im at work lol. I will save it if you are really interested since u are yodas friend. Let me know k.

double crossing. Yeah...his is definitely "little better" =P (from what I remember, I gained about 2k dps and lost 0.1 protection. His is ranked like 11th in dprog and mine was ranked about ~15) but he didn't budge when I was trying to swap with mine and some extra gold. I think he was asking in the range of 6B if I remember correctly which is around $300.

However, Jelly is legit buyer and ooDragonoo is legit seller. The question is at what price will he sell it? I mean he's been trying to sell it at the max price for the last a month or so...but he still hasn't sold it yet.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 4/12/2013 8:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool see ya the. Buddy
Reply Quote
hey dragon sorry I went ahead and did a dual upgrade for the price of your one upgrade. I decided I can no longer chase the dragon . no pun intended
Reply Quote
04/12/2013 08:46 AMPosted by yodatoy
Jelz, i added you to look at my pox. Yoda can vouch how good it is lol. Look at jsp post today and there are a few will bin it but unfortunatly im at work lol. I will save it if you are really interested since u are yodas friend. Let me know k.

double crossing. Yeah...his is definitely "little better" =P (from what I remember, I gained about 2k dps and lost 0.1 protection. His is ranked like 11th in dprog and mine was ranked about ~15) but he didn't budge when I was trying to swap with mine and some extra gold. I think he was asking in the range of 6B if I remember correctly which is around $300.

However, Jelly is legit buyer and ooDragonoo is legit seller. The question is at what price will he sell it? I mean he's been trying to sell it at the max price for the last a month or so...but he still hasn't sold it yet.

6 crit is more important. real dps is function of crit chance and sheet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]