Diablo® III

Dataminer 2013

Has anyone actually seen dataminer this year? I've ran the crypts for 2-weeks, including tons of jar of souls events, and have never seen him spawn. Could someone please confirm if he can or can not still spawn? I can't find anyone saying they have seen him this year and I need him to complete the achievement. Thanks.
Reply Quote
ive been looking fervently too my friend. It would be nice to get an answer form a blue on if this is a bug or not
Reply Quote
i've seen (EU) found him like 4 weeks ago after 6 MONTHS of visiting crypts. it was mp4 pub game done because i was bored of act3. iirc 2 other guys in the same game got the same achievement with me, so many other do try, too

fortunately, it is one of these achievements that check on first, not second try :)
Reply Quote
I saw him in HC mode maybe a week ago.
Reply Quote
I found him a couple of months ago. He's just really rare. It took me well over 50 runs to find him but...I did.
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Ghost
Has anyone actually seen dataminer this year? I've ran the crypts for 2-weeks, including tons of jar of souls events, and have never seen him spawn. Could someone please confirm if he can or can not still spawn? I can't find anyone saying they have seen him this year and I need him to complete the achievement. Thanks.

I've seen it spawn both in hc and sc this year.
Edited by Ravlaor#1393 on 4/19/2013 9:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/13/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Ghost

Got him a couple days ago. Good luck!
Reply Quote
Got him on a uber run a few weeks ago by accident.

Still need a couple more of those guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]