Diablo® III

cant login - after timed out

Still out here in Adelaide.
Got kicked mid uber fight now get input limit reched error.
Reply Quote
Indeed. still just hanging
Reply Quote
Can log onto EU not onto US here.... Looks like ill be playing my EU character today
Reply Quote
now i hang on authenticating. not retrieving list..
Reply Quote
erm nvm just took like 2 mins to authenticate.. just hanging on list.
oh god theres a post timer wtf..
Reply Quote
They have now posted a message on login page
Reply Quote
nope still munted.. slow as hell then just hangs
Reply Quote
Yup... New Zealand down as well :)
Reply Quote
yeah. right ive had enough dammit.
it doesn't f**king work..
later
Reply Quote
They know now http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569329527
Reply Quote
Nope, none. They know though, there's an update on the login screen.
Reply Quote
well at least they know now. thanks to the dude that posted the ticket. i personally dislike this site as . like even trying to find the server status page is almost impossible. I dont know why they cant have a readily accessible. server status link rather than dig thru several sub menu's to find it.
Reply Quote
Cann't login....
WTF
I have to wait another week to play this GAME................................
It's Sunday BLZ!!! Sunday!!!
Reply Quote
i cannot log in either,antone knows what the problem is?
Reply Quote
This is so crap, I hate this model where you can not play the game that you paid for because you can not log on.
Reply Quote
what a F$@#ing joke of a game you spend more time worrying about WOW with all the little 12 year olds that play with kung fu F%$^ing panda and not with a game like diablo3 is it because we dont pay too play so we get put on the back burner well im sorry blizzard you are a joke of a company i bust my balls for 10-12 hours a day come home too play the faithful diablo which i have played all 3 and completed all 3 and then i get this problem well as far as im concerned you as a whole company have 4.5 billion dollars revinue and u cant even keep a simple game online for over a week

i dont hate you blizzard i just hope your next period is in a shark tank full of tiger sharks that havent been fed in weeks!!

i mean PoE is a game made by 12 kiwi's that where self funded and do you ever see there game go down for no apparent reason?? no you F*&^ing dont shows how intelligent you yanks really are that a massive company can be outdone by 12 guys!

rage over thank you for reading
Edited by ST3ALTHRAC#6333 on 4/13/2013 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well said!
Reply Quote
breaking news has updated

"we're in the process of releasing a service update which may impact your ability to log in. If you're currently unable to log in please try again soon"
Reply Quote
what a bunch of tossers dont even tell anyone just bam lets F&*$ the diablo 3 community because we are retarted rednecks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]