"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Helloooooooooo anyone there?

A pretty sweet IK Chest dropped for me. Stats are something like
+198 Str
+202 Vit
+75 AR
+367 Armor
3 Sockets

I've been told by several different people that it's probably worth around $30 in RMAH or at least 500M in GAH. Hope that I can get the sale soon, as this would amount to my best find yet. Yay, me!
@Nameless ---> Congratz!

I'm saving up DE. Right now, I have 100DE, hopping save up 500DE ASAP!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/6/2013 10:21 AM PDT
@Nameless
WOW!! congrats!!!
I wish someday something like that can drop for me
Then I can keep it and use it for my barb! and still be poor but happy! XD
over the last few days
ding plvl 50 on my monk, YAY! halfway!! XD

crafted anothet 50 vit amulet, best one that I got is on my wiz ... sighh....

switch WH
+800 dps
+150 armor
-38 lightning resist (current resist with OWE is 704 without is 509)
+1.5 mill .. yes this is how I make gold =P

might be weird to think that I changed WH for a misely 800 dps upgrade but it's a 8.5 K dps upgrade for my barb ;) and ofcourse this new WH can be share among all 5 classes .. no wasted ligthning resist =D
I dinged plvl 88. According to Chinese superstition, 88 would represent double prosperity. Of course, I interpret that to mean that I will pick up a GG drop before I hit 89. Alas, that doesn't seem to be happening yet as I am about halfway through 88 and nothing good has dropped yet. Sigh.

On the good news front, I sold my old SK and that IK chest mentioned a couple of posts ago on RMAH that has pushed me over the 1B gold mark for the first time ever. This is before I dinged 88, for those who were interested... so I am still holding out hope for... the most awesomest drop evar!
i bought my monk 25 unid wkl, and my monk and his master would be verrrrrry peeeved if one of they were all brims...........
I man up and lvled my 2nd monk. Actually had a lot of fun lvling up from 1-60.

THe current gears are some stuff I had in my mule. Gonna get him some goodies for him tonight.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/34056934
bought a new belt for my monk. I needed AR and got 1% more Holy damage over my prior belt. Not a big upgrade, but I felt like spending gold today.

MY profile still shows the old one, so maybe it will update later.

Another update - crafted new gloves. 5K upgrade over old ones. My profile may still be showing old ones. If it shows 40% CHD and 10% CHC then that is the new ones. Still working on them, but these are fairly decent. Got these on 7th craft.

Kro
Edited by Silverlock#1415 on 6/10/2013 12:32 PM PDT
bought a new belt for my monk. I needed AR and got 1% more Holy damage over my prior belt. Not a big upgrade, but I felt like spending gold today.

MY profile still shows the old one, so maybe it will update later.

Another update - crafted new gloves. 5K upgrade over old ones. My profile may still be showing old ones. If it shows 40% CHD and 10% CHC then that is the new ones. Still working on them, but these are fairly decent. Got these on 7th craft.

Kro

Same thing as silverlock, just bought a new belt that i have been looking for at approx. 1 month ^_^
para f***king 90 new potrait
View profile
Broke the plvl 80 barrier....half way there!

Picked up a snazzy new pair of Inna's pants with Dex/Vit. Wanted a 195 Dex + Vit ones but they are just so crazy expensive!QQ!

Looking for a new MH to sport with a WKL. Lets see where this goes =)

Cheers,
CC-
Dinged 89. 1 more to go before I rock a new portrait.

Experimenting with Druin/Tianzi's TR/Bell/EP build. So far, I can only rock MP9 without dying, but ironing out kinks (and working on upgrades to gear) that will allow for me to do MP10. Impressed at how quickly I can gain XP with this build playing solo. Trying to figure out how to adapt this build to work in group play too.
Did my typical act 2 run of VOTA, oasis + ruins, alcarnus, and sewers on mp10 without dying!!! Build is in my profile, - cyclone + bells...

Also failed again at crafting, that is becoming a heartbreaking chore...

In general was just really happy playing my monk today...
Brought my baby HC monk to level 50... hoping I don't lose her in Hell.

As for my older SC monk, nothing much... Innas still stupidly overpriced. He's just sitting there in the corner of the street, staring at the display window with tears in his eyes.
DInged 90, less than 24 hours after hitting 89. Wonder how long it will take for me to hit 100?
Leveled my self-geared dude to PL 20.

The game has been trolling my main all day long - a Legendary belt drops and it's the Hellcat, no WH. Then a chest piece comes along - Cindercoat (and a badly rolled one, at that), no Tyrael's for me. Finally a green ring drops that looks like Zuni's, but of course it's just the Compass Rose... Meh, story of my Monk's life.
Yay! a 220 dex 50 vit VW ward dropped! … but only after I’ve gotten my new VW
Sold the drop and my LR VW for a profit
Got my new VW for … wait for it … 2.5 mil =)

Bumped my Nat’s ring from 45AR to 70 AR

Switch my beloved rare ring to a Unity
Lost 4K dps, 1.5CC and 46 LR but gain 4% elite dmg, 70AR and some LOH which that doesn’t matter

Dropped OWE … let’s see how it goes from here on out lol
Still going to look for helm and gloves to drop the LR for other stats
And of course craft more amulet ….. -_- ……sigh….
I upgraded my inna's chest and my amulet. Now up to 50% crit chance with my TR SoJ

Crafted another 30 bracers / gloves with no useful results.
Got one hell of a good deal on my EF, pushed me to 240k unbuffed
Found a new ring for my self-geared miscreant and dinged him to PL 21. He is now capable of handling Act 1 on MP 2 and is totally OP!

Seeing how my main won't be able to afford any AH upgrades in the foreseeable future, I decided to invest some of my meager fortune into gem upgrades and got a Marquise for her Radiance and a pair of Radiant Stars for her pants. She's also close to completing the next 100-piece stack of DEs, I wonder what should I try to craft for her next? The last batch I did was amulets and it didn't go well, maybe I should give the gloves a shot.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]