Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Crafted a 100-piece batch of gloves. Surprisingly enough, pulled a trifecta. A crappy one, granted, but hey - it's a trifecta. Wrong type of resist as well, so I won't be wearing it.

Didn't get to play much on account of the untimely down time, but managed to fit in few CotA runs. Only one Legendary drop, a helm, which again surprisingly enough turned out to be a Mempo instead of the expected Andy. A despicable roll, needless to say, but hey - it's a Mempo.

Moral of those two short stories - if you don't succeed at first... redefine success. (%
Crafted 8 gloves which the 4th 1 was a trifecta which gave my monk 4.6k more dos.

was happy :D
Crafted an ammy for +10k dps which allowed me to equip my blackthorne's chest for an eHP boost all the while maintaining 200k dps.
View profile
Yesterday was a big day!

New pants, chest & crafted shoulders!

Put me at > 205K DPS and > 507k EhP
Yesterday was a big day!

New pants, chest & crafted shoulders!

Put me at > 205K DPS and > 507k EhP

That's a solid milestone, congrats!
Lvled up my 2nd monk. YAWN.
got a skorn for mah monk! =)
might've overpaid at 25 mil but at least she gets to play around with 2h builds
and I think this will be the last thing that I'll buy on AH for her for a long time
just going to play and have fun and craft from now on ^_^
View profile
I picked up a crazy good EF to rock with my borrowed WKL. Stats are unbelievably good:

1200+ DPS
85%+ CD
+.25 AS
OS
10%+ Fear
160+ INT!!!!! NOOoOoOooooOoOoOoOOO!!!!!

Like Lucas butchering Vaders badazsness Aura I just butchered my bankroll. It was to good to be true! 1d11h never forget to input complete filter search!

Time to lick my wounds and call it a day....

I think I'm going to convince a friend to let me borrow all their WD or Wizzy gear to make use of this abomination!

Always remember kids, Han shot first!

Cheers,
CC-

EDIT: I blame both Rockshow and Annihilator for tempting me with their WKL's they let me borrow an straying away from my beloved Shens!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 6/20/2013 3:02 PM PDT
bahaha that happened to me before too. lesson learned!
lol omg CC
how much did you buyout for?
Crafted a decent dex ammy. The one I was wearing was a hand me down from my barb with 0 dex.
Hit Paragon 59 on my main. It seems lately that I only play enough to add about 1 paragon level every two weeks or so. I have to complete my MP-6 full clear some time in the 60's according to an arbitrary set of rules that I've been enforcing upon myself, so that's looming.

... And I just looked at my profile. Looks like I finally crossed over 10K elite kills on my main. Five digits. WTG, me!
Just got a new chest with 60 AR and finally hit 2 more on my list of goals (92% DMG red. and over 700AR).

Over 230K DPS unbuffed - check
Over 92% Damage Reduction - check
Over 600K EHP - almost 584K (new inna's pants with 173+ vit will fix)
Over 700AR with OWE - Check
Over 5500 Armor with STI - (just 6.5 armor short - 1 level and new pants should fix)
Over 48K HP - new pants I hope will fix.

Just one item Needed to complete the masterpiece :-)
Edited by sQueaky#1300 on 6/21/2013 2:33 PM PDT
I can't play today, at all. My internet connection is failing to hard, even Speedtest won't run. Google homepage takes about 20 sec to load. I can fire up the client and log into my account, but that's about all I can do with the game. It's like a blast from the past - I feel like I'm back into the early 90's and not in a good way. Not that there was anything good about the early 90's, to begin with...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kimsulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Well, I found a Skorn with the stats that I always wanted today.

Bought it. :)
I broke 92% damage reduction with a new pair of Nat's boots. If I win the auction I'm participating in, my EHP will jump 28k for a total of 685k EHP and 92.33% damage reduction. *crosses fingers*

Edit: I won the bid! Score! I didn't think I'd ever go back to Vile Wards, but sometimes you just have to wear the skulls to facetank. : )
Edited by Treleth#1141 on 6/22/2013 11:17 AM PDT
i geared for brawling for the first time in months using the scraps i had in my stash. I also managed to break 139k HP while staying at 185k dps then realized my all res were under 400 so i fixed that.
06/21/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Tarzan
i geared for brawling for the first time in months using the scraps i had in my stash. I also managed to break 139k HP while staying at 185k dps then realized my all res were under 400 so i fixed that.

Wait, that's your pvp set up?
06/21/2013 05:51 PMPosted by KimSulki84

Wait, that's your pvp set up?

made with gear i had in my stash lol. i was playing with a DH and he was all asking how much HP n stuff i could get so i looked to see what i had sitting around. I sold off all my good pvp stuff months ago :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]