Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kimsulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Well, I found a Skorn with the stats that I always wanted today.

Bought it. :)

You bought the Skorn I need to complete my build...one day I'll be able to upgrade.
rolled my witching hour, 6.6k dps upgrade, but dropping 50ar.
Doesn't anyone post in these parts anymore?

I just dinged 95... 5 more paragon levels before I roll my HC self-found monk. Who wants to join me?
I searched on the AH for a long time for a killer OH deal under 200m.
I searched so much that I got a bit of anxiety and logged off.

I also joined Zuggles's game to say hi. bapdawg110 was in his game, so I said hi to him also. Then Teckno join, so he got a hi also.

I left Zuggles's game and jumped into bapdawg110's game to say hi. Zuggels was there but he appeared to be afk, so I didn't give him a hi.
I "finished" my monk! I added the last piece of the puzzle (new chest armor) to enable me to hit my end game goal of 200k DPS and 700k EHP. I'll be at 200k+ and 690k+ at P75 (assuming an amythest in the helm). I changed up my skills a bit too and find myself effortlessly speed farming MP8, where I can basically face tank everything now. I love playing my monk now more than ever.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/34056934

Bought another dagger to test it out for bells.

I love how my sheet dps tricks out other people.
i didnt do anything special today, but in the past 7 days i spent 1b gold moving my monk from 110k dps to 181k dps, went from a spirit regen heavy, circular breathing, foresight build to a quickening overawe build, and with those gear buy/sell decisions I truly gave up dual wielding for good. suffice to say i dont have the resources to go back to mp10 dual wielding unless i loot something epic again.

and i wonder why i didnt just sell that EF earlier. i guess there was some emotional attachment since it was my most epic loot ever. oh well, i still have a picture of it on my phone.

and not to diss anyone but its a point of pride for me that i never my cash on this game (other than buying the software of course).
Edited by HuntingFox#6284 on 6/27/2013 11:19 AM PDT
Got my self-geared alt through Act 2 on MP 3, got owned by Belial only once. Made a good progress in Act 3 as well, Ghom went down quite smoothly. Also crafted a pretty decent bracer for the poor noob.

My main did several CotA runs, mostly farming for DEs. Got very few of those, but found my second ever Inna belt. Pretty decent roll - 100 Dex, 50 Physical and top notch Armor as well. I'll do a batch of amulets for her next, it's high time I roll something more DPS-y.
Saving up to buy a Inna Vast Exp to boost my VIT by 5K and I should be a happy monk.
Anyone offering cheap VAST expan with
170dex
270Vit
11%
would be good
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/7645093

Bought a double dex Inna's Pants for 150mil. :D

Figured I have too much ehp. Was thinking about swapping out my Litany, but I like it too much to drop that.
Crafted new ammy yesterday!

Tried to snipe some Sever but failed :(
Bought my amulet :D
Great ammy sauvwren. How much did it cost?
Thank You! It went on bid all the way to 2 bil unfortunately but it was a 13k dps boost over my other ammy, which was already sexy. I lost the AR on it but im still over 500 so it was worth it.
Crafted a batch of gloves and this was my reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBhQyWfUwWY

Gave me a 7k dps boost. Never would i have thought i'd be able to own one. Thank you crafting gods. =)
found inna's vast 813
171 dex
64 vit
10% life
364 to arm
3 socks
06/28/2013 09:33 AMPosted by sauvwren
Thank You! It went on bid all the way to 2 bil unfortunately but it was a 13k dps boost over my other ammy, which was already sexy. I lost the AR on it but im still over 500 so it was worth it.

Yeah it is going to be nearly impossible to beat your new ammy DPS wise

Crafted a batch of gloves and this was my reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBhQyWfUwWY

Gave me a 7k dps boost. Never would i have thought i'd be able to own one. Thank you crafting gods. =)

Nice Glove and Ammy!
just woke up, gonna give my monk a free haircut!
Took one step closer to my ultimate goal of 200k dps/600k EHP. Bought my new OH sword, finally replacing the OH weapon that I've been using since like...1.03. Now officially up to 180k dps/518k EHP. If I could JUST craft a decent set of bracers that didn't totally kill my EHP, I'd be pretty freaking close to 190k(I've already crafted a pair that gained me 9250 dps, but literally no vit/ar/anything ehpy). Still, I can feel it in my bones, my time is getting closer, MUAHHAHAHAHAHA...errr, I mean, "Yay!"
Just Hit LVL60 hardcore with my monk, really would love to see where i rank world wide with my score. Put tons of hours into the game, just would really like to know where i stand in the Diablo 3 realm.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]