Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Bumping thread for great justice.

Back in the game now. Monk is looking for an Inna's Helm upgrade or Witching Hour.
Need to shift affixes around :)
I looked at nats boots + rings on the ah and cried about how much ehp I'd lose from my sexy ice climbers :(
View profile
Jumped from p82 to p84. Don't know the last time I leveled up twice in 1 day :D

Also crafted 51 bracers and all rolled Bantha poodoo!

One of these days ill e able to post some awesome eHP bracers on this thread...someday...

Cheers,
CC-
Whoa whoa, Captain! what happened to your tals chest and lacunis?! Your life is too low :(

I changed up some things here and there and got myself some more life and what not. I also made 3 bucks on the rmah haha,
Whoa whoa, Captain! what happened to your tals chest and lacunis?! Your life is too low :(

I changed up some things here and there and got myself some more life and what not. I also made 3 bucks on the rmah haha,

Here is not "Rate the Monk above you"! :P

Bought a new spear, but not appeared at AH yet. Blizz bug again!!!! Once I get it, I will try Nirvana builds. Waiting D3 up!
Continuing to level up my HCSF monk -- partway through A1 Nightmare MP5. Levelling up with a bunch of like-minded folks and still surprised about how much I am enjoying the experience so far. Apparently, things begin to get really hairy in Hell, so right now it's about remembering strategy and just enjoying the game.

I gotta say though... now that I'm not TRing and rushing my way through packs for the sake of efficiency (as I would in my SC monk), and simply taking my time through it (mostly because increased movement speed isn't necessarily an option yet), I'm really appreciating the beauty of this game (graphics-wise). Sometimes, it's nice to stop to smell those roses. As long as it's nowhere near those #($*(* trees in FoM!!!
View profile

Haha I was experimenting with 2 handed TR hence the full Innas set. Mainly using it for enhanced mobility running MP3-8 in my experimental runs.

When I reach p100 hopefully before summers end ill start running the mrs.

Cheers,
CC-
07/02/2013 06:05 AMPosted by Mauzn
I looked at nats boots + rings on the ah and cried about how much ehp I'd lose from my sexy ice climbers :(

LOL. Almost the same here. Was looking for nat boots + rings and saw my ehp dropped. And was mouthwatering a really good ice climbers with overpriced numbers T_T
Got bored and drunk and wasted millions on some useless Marq gems for a VERY tiny dps increase.
Yay got a new WH. EHP and DPS increase. Still short of 500k EHP.
210k dps and 600AR (no OwE)

:)

Hopefully I can regear for better bracer.
what did i do today? nothing as usual, because every upgrade costs more than an arm and a leg. oh and finding an upgrade.. well.. that will never happen
I logged in.
07/03/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
I logged in.

And the monk forums rejoiced. For the Narco IS BACK!
I can't do anything for my monk. There is nothing in the AH that offers a DPS upgrade without losing a ton of EHP. Lol, I have almost 3B, and I cannot buy anything to upgrade my monk
Got my self-geared alt through Act 3, on MP 3. I intend to stick there for a while - I hate Act 4 and although I'm tempted to just rush it on MP 0, just for the sake of finishing Inferno, I want to be able to take down Big D at least on MP 3, as well, which would more or less equal the vanilla game difficulty.

My main crafted another 100-piece batch of amulets. This one broke my heart:

http://imgur.com/ZdQAGnb

If only the AR had rolled higher! Or the elemental resist rolled as Cold instead! What's worse - it rolled Poison, which is my alt's OwE resist of choice, however I cannot give it to him on account of his ironclad Self-Found Code of Conduct! I'm sorely tempted to breach it this time, this blasted piece of jewelry is probably related to the One Ring - it wants to be worn. It keeps drawing me back to the Stash, makes me toy around with it, until my will finally breaks down and I put it on for good! I should try to toss it down the crater of Mount Areat. (%
got myself a new rare ring that gace me 4.7k hp but only lost 200dps
goo-ing at the top items.. thinking of going back the old dark path...
Did the usual what i do everyday logged in joined a pub server mp7 seige breaker.
after 5mins of game one of them shouted look this noob does no damage
you have been kicked out
starts a single player game
Found some immobilize boots a few days ago, so I thought, "Why not try going with the freeze belt and my AzT and these boots?" Proceeded to stun/freeze/root/blind everything. Eventually subbed out the belt for my Inna's because of the set bonus. Today, I found a decent Stormshield, so I thought, "Why not?" That went well, so I went rummaging through my stash. Found an even better shield with 9% CHC. Put that on. Went back to MP8. Blasted through eight packs without dying. Making plans to overtake overg again ;-)
New pants!

Now might consider putting Marq Emeralds in them now :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]