Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Congrats man! Married life is surprising awesome. LOL
well since sm today..last nite i finally dropped my beloved shens to try out ef and wkl/cd,ls 1h combo.kinda liking the results.bit of a dps boost, but not sure yet if im willing to part with the shens..but if i do that would give me the gold to get better weaps..hmmm?
i hit paragon 100.
07/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by HuntingFox
i hit paragon 100.

grats! I bought a cheapo Sledgefist to try out...it was silly fun!
grats fox. @eiaat sledgefist/azurewrath is a fun combo lol
07/16/2013 11:07 AMPosted by HuntingFox
i hit paragon 100.

Congrats man!
View profile
Finally reach the P 9 0 !

Wonder how long it will take to P 1 0 0 ......

Cheers,
CC-
I got screwed by blizzard then had to wait extra time for a scheduled maintenance. http://i.imgur.com/zP4SZuF.png
thank you for the grats, guys. feeling a bit directionless atm. maybe i'll put my monk stuff on my DH and slap on a Calamity and go PEWPEWPEW
07/16/2013 11:47 AMPosted by HuntingFox
thank you for the grats, guys. feeling a bit directionless atm. maybe i'll put my monk stuff on my DH and slap on a Calamity and go PEWPEWPEW

Eff DH.

Roll another monk.
go go carl!, oh and sorry about our gambling game..went broke buying gears for my fiances monk..so i had to id n hope for a good roll..and ofcourse all 96 were brim lol..but was lucky enough to sell off some old wiz gear..so if you wanna try this again lemme know bud.

edit* CC, hit me up ingame about the gamble game..gunna start hording again after sm.
Edited by themofo#1975 on 7/16/2013 11:57 AM PDT
But heck my real life Steam Bun said “YES!” So it’s all good =)

- Q, the newly happily engaged monk XD

Congrats QHTran! I'm not entirely sure what a "Steam Bun" is (some kind of food?). But you seem very happy to be marrying one, and I'm very happy for you.
07/16/2013 11:52 AMPosted by KimSulki84
Roll another monk.

hmmmm, nah. unless they do something like implement Advanced classes where u can fork off into something like High Priest with hybrid Int based skills and Holy Guardian with tanky Str based skills or something like that, i wouldnt invest the time.

That's just the way they've designed the game. *sigh*

maybe i'll look at my WD and get her to 180k dps. i heard COB docs with that kinda sheet dps really destroy stuff.
thanks Kim,

Congrats QHTran! I'm not entirely sure what a "Steam Bun" is (some kind of food?). But you seem very happy to be marrying one, and I'm very happy for you.

Thanks Demi!
Steam Bun is my fiance’s nick that ppl tease her with when she was a kid
I turn it into an endearing nick name for her and that’s what she initially named her monk as well
and Yes supper I’m supper Happy =)
Can’t wait till the day that'll join the rank of monk dad ... though it won' be until a few years later

Grats HuntigFox! Yup CoB WD dmg is just insane when pairing with a 0Dog and a CS monk =)

Go for the last 10plvl CC =)
View profile
go go carl!, oh and sorry about our gambling game..went broke buying gears for my fiances monk..so i had to id n hope for a good roll..and ofcourse all 96 were brim lol..but was lucky enough to sell off some old wiz gear..so if you wanna try this again lemme know bud.

edit* CC, hit me up ingame about the gamble game..gunna start hording again after sm.

No worries. I spoke to your fiancé the other night thinking it was you about gambling! Hope you didn't get in trouble haha

I ended up iding all as well to try a come up with something to sell. All brims but a decent dex/vit socket 1200+ EF that I was able to sell.

Ill start hording unids again. Ill get bluedevil in on this too.

EDIT: Thanks to PROTOTYPE I can stop crafting amulets for now. It got mind numbing crafting and salvaging. Sweet serenity indeed.

Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 7/17/2013 3:47 AM PDT
Crafted new shoulders today, but took a slight DPS hit of approx 1.2k (from 304dex to 288dex).
AR went up, with some str added in and 70 more vit. eHP boost of about 30k.

awww yiss.
I crafted new bracers last night....made 10, got me an upgrade! which allowed me to ditch my Vile Wards for my crafted shoulders that are also an upgrade, but lacked PUR...I loves me some PUR.
got bored, so levelled a 2nd monk...now, hunting for gears again..
I added my LpSS to my Inna's Radiance.

Also upgraded both weapons, their gems, my chest, belt and bracers to add more balance.

Then switched out Bells for EP : Essence Burn.

I'll likely switch to Flesh is weak once I start running higher MPs, but for MP 4 and 5, most things die so quickly the flat DPS buff isn't needed.

I am so loving the differences
I took everything off my monk and put them on my DH and bought a manticore and she can MP10 even more easily than my monk.

i am now further convinced monk is the most expensive thing to gear for mp10.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]