Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Beat MP8 and got most of the way to p-64.
I crafted a new chest for my main monk. It is a 7k DPS upgrade and an EHP sidegrade. Needless to say I'm pretty happy right now. :D
Gained two HC levels and got to the Blood and Sand quest in Act 2.
View profile
Gained para 2.
Sidegraded boots for Pickup radius.

Now to roll some epic bracers!
Yeaaaa!!! Crafted some nice bracers :) +8k dps and +30k ehp
now finally over 500k ehp. :)
My bud and I made our first Hellfire Rings...both rolled crap but we have been working on being able to duo all the ubers for a couple weeks. It felt pretty good to get them down. We breezed through the first 2 sets, but ZK + SB gave us a hard time, but after 3 tries we came ups with a strat that finally worked.
I never have any idea what to do when I login to this game. Other than IN MENUS!!!!. :(
View profile
Got a steal on a new Nat ring with CC that added 4.4k DPS with only a slight EHP loss.

@WeeGee Wow, that's a great bracer roll. Congrats!
View profile
It was a good weekend:

1. Reached 60 with Ryu my HC monk
2. Reached plvl 91 with IronMonkey my SC monk
3. Got me some new kicks

Time to gear Ryu up :D

Cheers,
CC-
Sniped a Tyrael's chest with 14/4 for 70mil buyout! Woot!

Always wanted one to test out on boss kills as well as Doom Hammer Spec.
Picked up a nice nirvana OH for 500k>
last night after doing some run with Rezide and ehong with my barb I went to my monk to drop some bells in preparation for another batch of crafts

up 1 p lvl
and craft my new amulet!! WOOT!!!
Got to play like 30 mins. Switched around couple gears in the stash to make my 2nd monk a little more fat. Working great.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KimSulki84-1308/hero/34056934
received bnet funds from some sales a day or 2 ago finally which let me buy my new rare ring!
His next in line to level 60.
Got myself a near perfect Tyrael's Might!!!!
196dex
79 AR
15% Demons
4% Elites
3 open sockets.

stoked!
Very nice Weegee. Bought a new offhand and testing out a new ammy.
Got Butcher down to 20% on MP9 before the floor erupted.

Hit p-67.

Found an Ivory Tower. And an Inna's Reach. And a Stormshield. And a Sever. And a Hellcat Waistguard. And maybe another leg. And none of them were any good :)
Messed around with my BAoS in mp3 pubs, was fun watching scorpions pop like popcorn as they chased me.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]