Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Killed Ghom and Siegebreaker on MP10 Normal with my SFHC monk.
View profile
Got chill on my shoulders :D

Time to craft another 500 failures or perhaps a winner today!

Cheers,
CC-
Hit paragon lvl 69 and broke 200k dps on a S&B build all at the same time.

New mace off hand on backup monk. Surprising what you can make with leftovers and stuff you find.

Hit 175k plus with my dual wield build but have no ehp at all. Guess its something to work on
Finished all of Act 3 and Act 4 on MP10 Normal HC.
Soloed Ubers on MP8 for the first time... still no closer to making another hellfire ring.
Did a long MP 9 run, with persistent 70 ms lag and all the while watching Vrkhyz score HC achievements. I need to get into HC myself, I probably won't make it very far, but at least I'll chalk up few more achievement points.

I took the ballsy way for my run, with single LS, so died couple of times like a noob, mostly because I tend to forget I'm not supposed to tank multiple RD mobs in this mode. Got trolled pretty hard with my drops - plenty of Legendaries, got an EF, Skorn, Manticore and SoJ, to name a few - and all of them turned out to be perfect Brimstone material. The game finally redeemed itself by the end of the day - I got my first ever Tal's source and not an utterly terrible roll, either.

I should accomplish my next 100 DE stack sometime tomorrow and then it's ammy crafting time - if I haven't lost count, that should be my 8th batch. I hope I don't forget to kiss those 10 mil good-bye this time.
Said goodbye to my old Ice Climbers, had ~248dex, 177vit.
Sold for 225m.

Then a DH by the name of Alicez conned me into buying the new rare ring I am wearing.
gained 8k dps hehehe. I think it has hidden damage! bells hit harder now ^_^
Reached personal milestone.

5,000 Armor
1,000 RES
4,000 LoH
100,000 DPS
1,000,000 eHP

Trying to keep actual HP low @ 65,927 and up my mitigation, currently at 94.01% finally getting over that 93% hump.
Sold for 225m.

Then a DH by the name of Alicez conned me into buying the new rare ring I am wearing.

Dam, that's one hell of a rare dex ring.

Nice one getting conned.
Sold for 225m.

I have a similar one but the dex is like 70-90 and it has 144 vit. Who needs CD!

That said i like my AR rare.
I have a similar one but the dex is like 70-90 and it has 144 vit. Who needs CD!

That said i like my AR rare.

oooush v nice ring! dem AR is smexy.

Actually, Alice was trying to sell me her dex quadfecta. It was 4k+ dps over my quad (with low avg dmg), then I showed her the one I'm wearing now and all I got was "BUY IT" or words to that effect lol.

In saying that, my old on is up for grabs. stats are
+29 Maximum Damage (14av dmg)
+83 Dexterity
+100 Vitality
Attack speed increased by 8%
Critical Hit Damage increased by 28%
Critical Hit Chance increased by 5.5%

500m anyone?
Sold for 225m.

Dam, that's one hell of a rare dex ring.

Nice one getting conned.

lol... nice buy :p
Crafted these bracers today!!! First try!!

http://i41.tinypic.com/okvjmo.jpg

Ive crafted at least 500 amus the last month and I got so tired of it so I decided to craft some bracers (had Lacunis before). These bracers were the first ones that I crafted.

+3,5k DPS, +3,5k HP :) and potential substantial increase in res all...
Leveled to paragon 70. 30 more to go and somehow I feel I am less than halfway to 100
new WH Belt!

Decent upgrade from my old pair!

-Ach
Crafted new amulet - finally one i can use!
New nat ring and Inna helm for TR.
08/05/2013 06:19 AMPosted by BumblyWumbly
Leveled to paragon 70. 30 more to go and somehow I feel I am less than halfway to 100

You are correct, sir. 78 is halfway. in terms of actual XP numbers. congrats!
View profile
Sold off my IC 200dex 156vit 50fire resist for 450mil biggest sale by a huge margin thus far :) remember having bought it for 20mil months back.

Got an ammy upgrade had +34min damage as hidden stat! Just love it when that happens.

Paid 30mil or so for it and got 10K dps increase :)
undressed him and put the gear on my dh. d@mn i need like 500k dps to compete my 200k tri gen monk. =S
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]