Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

Hit PL 96.

Under the bad influence of Weegee and QHTran, I got hooked on MP 10 CotA runs. I've never been a great fan of short repetitive runs, but dammit - that friggin' crypt is a veritable Legendary mine! It also rivals VotA for DE farming and XP gain is not too shabby, either.
Hit PL 96.

Under the bad influence of Weegee and QHTran, I got hooked on MP 10 CotA runs. I've never been a great fan of short repetitive runs, but dammit - that friggin' crypt is a veritable Legendary mine! It also rivals VotA for DE farming and XP gain is not too shabby, either.

hey hey hey heeeeeeeeeey...

no.

don't pin this on me :P
hey hey hey heeeeeeeeeey...

no.

don't pin this on me :P

I'm sorry, but you are partially to blame for my latest addiction. You got me into this and I suggest you just take some responsibility and bear the consequences for your actions - i.e. if you need a Tal's chest upgrade for your Wiz, give me a shout. A nice one dropped in CotA last night, I reckon you're entitled to a cut in my profits from that area. (%
@Laurelynd

Hit PL97 with CotA too. Man that was intense upgrade rush 5bar in a day is no joke. Tired.
Get a big horny helm (mempo) and a small horny helm (andy) but both are worth a Brim.
Passed 100k (yay) got a new EF crafted gloves and an amulet (today/lastnight)

I'm sorry, but you are partially to blame for my latest addiction. You got me into this and I suggest you just take some responsibility and bear the consequences for your actions - i.e. if you need a Tal's chest upgrade for your Wiz, give me a shout. A nice one dropped in CotA last night, I reckon you're entitled to a cut in my profits from that area. (%

ooo yay, if you have it still I am keen :)
Currently making my Avengers squad atm :)
I did some MP10 CotA runs with my DW monk and picked up an awesome Inna's belt with a nice dex/vit roll -- showing in my profile. Gave me a nice DPS and EHP upgrade over my last one.

Score one for self-found upgrades!!!
Gave up trying to upgrade my monk and rolled an Archon Wiz!
nothing it watched me power level a wd to 42 in 1hr 30mins

getting interested in building a zero dog wd even if I have buy gold

I figured I spend more on poker sometimes so what the hell

but apart of me is holding back for item patch il have to study early game drops for wd I know offhand mite get a huge buff
Did one MP1 farming run, 5 scorpion runs and 10 COTA runs over breakfast. Yay for diversity!
04/22/2013 05:15 PMPosted by Laurelynd
Under the bad influence of Weegee and QHTran

I object to this statement. I think Weegee and I are good influences = P

Had only like 5 min to play yesterday … luckily there’s CoTA so did 1 run
For the past few days:
Changed from IC to Nats setup
New BT chest for more Vit … it was embracing face planting in front of Laurelynd =(
New MH ring to compensate for the lost of LR on my original chest
Upgraded gloves and EF OH (copying Nameless... hopefully getting his same luck with amulet crafting?)

Ohh and BT chest on female monk = sexiest char in D3
04/23/2013 09:36 AMPosted by QHTran
Under the bad influence of Weegee and QHTran

I object to this statement. I think Weegee and I are good influences = P

Had only like 5 min to play yesterday … luckily there’s CoTA so did 1 run
For the past few days:
Changed from IC to Nats setup
New BT chest for more Vit … it was embracing face planting in front of Laurelynd =(
New MH ring to compensate for the lost of LR on my original chest
Upgraded gloves and EF OH (copying Nameless... hopefully getting his same luck with amulet crafting?)

Ohh and BT chest on female monk = sexiest char in D3

I was like wtf life regen than looked at your profile and seen lightning resist

derpAderp me :)
Inched my way to PL 97. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also, for a first time ever I have 200 mil to my name. It's only a pity that all worthy upgrades for me are way out of that price range.
^ i feel the same that at PL 95 only 5 more levels to go. So i decided i'm go to spend all my savings to buy new gear to my MasterBung >:)
updated my DW setup, got new nats ring (nice DPS bump).. still love scorps for XP these days :-)
have half bar into PL97. The connection su.cks I can't even place bid for my wizzy's stuff.
hit 98 pLvL
-hit 200k dps w/o EF
-crafted 100ammy/100 bracers no uprgrade
-bought new WKL and zuni boots with ar
Edited by trinitario#2690 on 4/25/2013 1:21 AM PDT
Sold my Nat's Gaze on RMAH for $250. Guess I might not be going back to my DH for a while. That's worth several times the total value of the gear on my Monk ~_~

Also did more CotA runs using my new build, which the results are feeling better with more practice :)
Inched a bit closer to 300 sheet.

Playing a pure PvE cannon is so much !@#$%^- fun. No regen on weaps, rely on melting *!@# and collecting globes. Dance or die. Heromode.

So much more interesting than when I used to tank everything.. like 4x molten on mp10.

Good $%^-, glad I came back and tried something different.
Tried alot of different builds today, but because I got so used to dashing strike I found out I will never enjoy any other monk build that doesnt have dashing strike :(

Also hit 2000 LoH
Still made me want LS instead

Honestly couldn't tell the difference between 2000 and 1600

Maybe I'll replace CS with Bells, who knows :D
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]