Diablo® III

"What did you do to your monk today?" part 2

tried farming for a humonculos lol

might just buy one
04/25/2013 02:14 AMPosted by MrHoon
Tried alot of different builds today, but because I got so used to dashing strike I found out I will never enjoy any other monk build that doesnt have dashing strike :(

100% Agreed. I can't imagine playing a build without DS. Although CS might give me slight pause for thought. Sucking monsters away from ground effects does have a certain amount of appeal.
hit 99 pLvL
i made new bracers! i like em. will try making even better ones.

might just buy one

Wouldn't it be smarter to wait for the new itemization? For one - it will start dropping way more often which will reflect on the price. It will also get some quality improvements, so you get more bang for your buck from the OH slot. Also, if you buy one now, that will be essentially 100+ mil down the drain, as current sub-Inferno grade Legendaries will lose all value once the new itemization is in place.

might just buy one

Wouldn't it be smarter to wait for the new itemization? For one - it will start dropping way more often which will reflect on the price. It will also get some quality improvements, so you get more bang for your buck from the OH slot. Also, if you buy one now, that will be essentially 100+ mil down the drain, as current sub-Inferno grade Legendaries will lose all value once the new itemization is in place.

well they are going for 600mil and up now thanks to the exploit but item patch could be 3 months away and im guessing a gg rolled new mojo will go for over 1bil plus who knows everyone might jump on that build as you would be able to get 250k dps+

I have wanted to build one for 6months only just now have resources to do so talk about bad timing
hehe I'm actually farming for one with my WD atm.

A3 Hell right?
crafted new bracers and bought some new gloves. the bracers turned out pretty sexy
hehe I'm actually farming for one with my WD atm.

A3 Hell right?

yea but I got so bored after four runs I stopped
Just made 40 ammys none of them is good >:(
04/26/2013 02:09 AMPosted by BONEYARD
Just made 40 ammys none of them is good >:(

102 gauntlets today, none worth keeping (not even for my DH)
HIT 100 pLvL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me too heading to PG100!
Hit Paragon 50. Crafted 90ish Shoulders... not a lot of luck. Crafted another 13 amulets. No dice. Made some skill adjustments and a few minor eq swaps.
Nothing yet .. still at work. Hopefully i will get some good drop tonite, bad nite last nite.
Got tired of doing CotA runs, back to rattling about Act 1.

Since I've pretty much maxed my PL, I decided it's time to retire most of my Enchantress' GF/MF gear. I dusted off some Int Maximus that was stuffed away on the bottom of one of my mules' backpack and put it in her hands. That red-assed Demon is a blast on a leash. He seems to have some attitude issues, though - quite often he will deliberately stray from our company and go off-screen, to aggro whatever happens to be there. Then come back running, stubby tail tucked in his butt-crack, with some elite pack in tow. He also seems prone to harassing Goblins, before I make a move on them. Not much of a team player, I may try the Skysplitter instead and see if the Angelic companion will show off some better behavior.
-can drop (500+all res) but dps only 180k with WKL
-crafted 100 ammys no upgrade AGAIN but will try more
Grabbed a WKL.
rested my monk, decide to let both of his wives (female wiz & female dh) do the chore..
looking to get 3rd wife (female wd) while his best BFF barb can go cry alone in the dark with a broken heart!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]